What's new

Chris G vs Justin Wong at Evo 2013: The return of the WONG factor!

Vagrant

Noob
Would have been perfect if he would have closed it out against flocker.

Zero is the king of trolololol. but still man what a damn performance.

I was watching and at the end of grand finals I got so salty when Justin lost that I rage quitter the stream lol. UMVC3 should definitely have been the last event because in all honesty I couldn't watch Street Fighter for nearly as long

Vagrant

Noob
I was watching and at the end of grand finals I got so salty when Justin lost that I rage quitter the stream lol. UMVC3 should definitely have been the last event because in all honesty I couldn't watch Street Fighter for nearly as long

I thought Xian winning with Gen was really really cool but yeah I agree

UMVC3 should be the last event in my opinion.While obviously street fighter started it all and is a much more balanced game, UMVC3 just has this ridiculous eye candy aspect of it that no other game really gets to. The crowd also goes absolutely insane

I thought Xian winning with Gen was really really cool but yeah I agree

UMVC3 should be the last event in my opinion.While obviously street fighter started it all and is a much more balanced game, UMVC3 just has this ridiculous eye candy aspect of it that no other game really gets to. The crowd also goes absolutely insane
I did enjoy watching his Gen a lot, but I agree, UMVC3 just produces so much hype that after anything besides maybe MK would have been boring to me. It's like watching the Super Bowl and then going backs to watch the Wildcard games. I don't play SF or Marvel but I usually enjoy watching them both, I enjoy MK the most though still

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I loved SF4; Xian's Gen winning was fucking awesome. But yeah, Marvel was just unbelievable.

I will, however, say that Best Set of Evo goes to Justin's insane comeback win against Chris G. My friends and I were going absolutely ballistic. My voice is literally still recovering... it's still mostly gone, and I blame that match. If I'd been sitting close I think I would've rushed the stage hahaha.

Hemlock

Noob
Justin should have won but man, his performance made me a believer. I don't like UMVC3 but I couldn't take my eyes off the screen when Justin was playing. JUSTIN IS THE CHAMPION