Chile's ETC McFly Presents: Shaolin Monks Part 1, Liu Kang and Kung Lao Combo Video

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Jun 15, 2012.

• by STORMS, Jun 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM
  • STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member Administrator

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Wow, just wow... if you've got 10 minutes you may want to spend them picking up your jaw as ETC McFly has presented us with yet another great combo video. He takes not one, but both Monks this time in a combo video. Showcasing all kinds are combos, both situational and also very resourceful... he's got the damage and the flash. Check it out as ETC Mcfly outdoes himself once again!

Liu Kang:

- Combos No meter
    - Combos X-ray + Strategy

KungLao

-The Last Variants (Combos No Meter, Combos 1 Bar, 2 Bar & 3 Bar ) (Combo Maximun Damage 63% with one bar).
    -Break the limit (Xray Combos and more)

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Squeaker101
    That was amazing! I love all of your work ETC Mcfly.

Maybe I'll try some of those Liu corner combos.
  2. X-__-hawkz-__-X
    Most of those liu combos i do, but some of those uppercut combos i need to do lol. amazing video
  3. miloPKL
    another great video by the god of shaolin! a hug!
  4. KH_Captain
    yeah some of those liu kang uppercut combos were sick i had no idea he could get over 51%. and dude keeps exposin lao that character has some very tough execution and a lot of potential in tourney play. we need more people using these characters in tournament play
  5. xInfra Deadx
    Now you're making me want to pick Liu Kang back...;)
  6. X-__-hawkz-__-X
    I just did some of those uppercut combos, and i think they would not work in tourny play.. its better to do my 49 corner then drop it because its harder to time it
  7. Truefighter
    Muy buen combo-video de los monjes compa ... I liked it
  8. Hanzer0
    do combos, win bars.
  9. XBlades
    maaannn...old ass liu combos... i wanna see some OTG's no one exposed it yet?!
  10. EGP_Shoryuken
    These are good meter building combos, but do you think I should make some new tech otg combo vids?
  11. TONY-T
    Amazing work mcfly! keep it up bro!