What's new

Characters with the best footsie game?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Nobody regrets playing Green Lantern, ever. He combines fundamentals and dirt technology in beautiful ways.
John Stewart though, please.

I've been playing the game since launch, but have only recently realized how I like to play fighting games. I enjoy the meta-game of footsies. I like jockeying for position with my opponent and punishing whiffed attacks or any misteps. I know Injustice isn't exactly known for footsies, but those characters that can play that meta-game are in there somewhere. I know everyone will just say Aquaman or MMH, but I'm not interested in playing a top tier character for the sake of them being top tier. I have spent some time with Aquaman several months ago, but to be honest, the character is kind of tainted for me now. I don't want to play a character where I never know if I earned that win, or the character got me that win.

I've been thinking about Wonder Woman (b2, 3 with Lasso has great range), but I've also heard Nightwing has some pretty good normals and range with his staff. If it helps, I play Fei Long in USF4 because of his great normals, ability to punish opponents and all around space control. Any characters similar to that in Injustice?
S green lantern, mmh (trait), batman (trait) a+ aquaman sinestro superman Screw footsies tier: doomsday bane

Sinestro's b12 string and his d2 are very good footsie tools. Learning his vortex is also going to help you a lot as well.

Yes Deathstroke is probably the most well rounded character; his neutral game and 50/50s are strong and his zoning is very good against most of the cast. (Not to mention his corner game is amazingggg :))
i'd argue martian might be a bit more well rounded