What's new

Characters that can reach up to 60%+

Aboolayla

Come At Me Bro
idk if others feel like this but imo characters should only be able to consistantly hit the high 30's and mid 40's not going 60 with just one bar(lookin at you cyrax) im not trolling btw and I havent just recently lost its just my opinion. if charcters only hit 30% matches would become longer and would require a bit more strategy idk. Just wanna see what others have to say:bigsmile:

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Loads can. Just most have ridicilous set up and execution which allow for the combo to only happen offline and in training mode.

I recommend seeing the pro youtube combos. They reach very high with many characters. But you are right... certain robots based on a non tomato condiment reach it very easily.

Shaylan

GamerGurl
No, really. All the imbalances need to be gone.
Or a lot of us are not buying anything from NRS EVAR AGAIN!!!
(honestly.)

The combos are fine. Matches are fast paced and fluid. Exhibition combos don't even reach game-breaking damage and there are no plausible infinites.

Also you really can't base a character's over-all power on combo damage alone. That only applies to fighting people who never block.

And seriously anyone who thinks this game is broken needs to be stabbed in the organ that is making them have such bad opinions. MK9 is just about the most balanced fighting game in recent history. I defy you to name even one other fighting game made in the last 10 years with more compressed tiers.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I don't mind it too much, it gives meter use that much more importance against those particular characters.