What's new

Characters that are over respected?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Never put Superman in the "shit list" when you have GA, Joker, Catwoman, Scorpion, and Cyborg who do a hell of a lot worse than he does.

Still does well enough.

TKB

Noob
So now it's comparatively when before it was "he's shit" and "lol now"?

13 strings? Yeah, I'm gonna just call this a joke/troll and move on.
Lmao no please continue. I wanna hear what other hilarious things this guy has to say about Superman.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
D4 is lack of mu knowledge,no one plays ares so i can understand that one

Godsmack tho, its like a second on start up but people still stand there. I dont even know.
I think it's just lack of matchup knowledge. Godsmack is just such a weird-looking move and Ares is such a rarely-used character that people will mostly be playing really defensive against him because they don't know the matchup. Then, all of a sudden, this giant guy in armor comes flying at them from full screen and their brain just fries. They're like "Wait what? Is he jumping? No, that's too far for a jump. Should I just block? I'll try I guess. Wait, doesn't Ares have an unblockab..." (Godsmack hits)

Source: Getting wrecked by a good Ares player for a really long time before figuring it out.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
The constant nerfs and nerfs that Batman recived in Inj was what made me quit this game.

He got over nerfed like crazy for no reason but the online scrubs crying about shit.

Batman was the only char I actually like using in this game, everyone else just feels very stiffed and boring to me.

So yeah Batman got way too much respect.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Also I love how people still bitch about J2s yet they fail to realize that the only way you can connect your pokes or strings is to jump in attack since Batmans pokes have no range like at all.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
The point of placing an orb out in the first place is to bait movement. I want you to disrespect it. Like if you panic corp charge in the corner, that's 40% into an interactable.
Do nothing, orb pops and I get a 50-50.

The safest thing you can do when an a white orb is placed over you is walk back.
I know, I can read that too and just get my trait up. I'm talking about pressure, which is what I'm assuming they meant originally. Like ending a blockstring in orb

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I know, I can read that too and just get my trait up. I'm talking about pressure, which is what I'm assuming they meant originally. Like ending a blockstring in orb
Ya, you could do that, or you could duck the whole situation by not accepting my game invites.
Or by not responding to any of my statuses.

That seems to be more you're style, breh.

Last edited:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Ya, you could do that, or you could duck the whole situation by not accepting my game invites.
Or by not responding to any of my statuses.

That seems to be more you're style, breh.
lol. i couldn't connect with anyone tonight. i was supposed to do a clan tournament thing

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
people definitely respect Lex's probe too much. on hit the MB does 5%, but if you just sit there and block i have enough time to trait up forward dash cancel and get a free moderately safe 50/50. Now that the rest of you know the secret, lex is as bad as he was day 1.