What's new

Chaosphere's BnB/Combo Chart

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
This is a work in progress. Not all of the information be entirely accurate as far as the oki positioning and oki advantage goes. Below is a list of strings on hit and block that link into command grab. As well as info on how to escape the command grab off of different strings. There could be more escapes... not fully tested. Just figured this might help some people out. Spent all day putting this together.

I have two combos for each starting string. One will push them in front of you when you started the combo, the other will put them behind you from when you started the combo. They are for positioning purposes which are great for trying to put people in the corner or keeping them anywhere. If anything needs explained let me know. I'll fix and correct this as time goes on. I was having a hard time going through the Lobo combo list so I just made one of my own.

Good stuff dude. I know it's probably pretty important, but what are some examples of why you would need to end a combo in a different direction? Just seems kind of trivial to me.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Good stuff dude. I know it's probably pretty important, but what are some examples of why you would need to end a combo in a different direction? Just seems kind of trivial to me.
You could be trapped in the corner and manage to land a combo, then you could put them behind you so the opponents in the corner now, not you.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
It's for keeping people in the corner or trying to get them into the corner. I think lobo does quite well in the corner with gun shots, command grabs, and his really good j1 and j2. So I always try to keep them there.

Not to mention screen positioning in regards to interactable setups.

BGMD

Noob
I'm using these as bnb's of overhead now very comfortably
really not that hard if I can do them, trust me lol

for reverse ending:

b2u1 3 MB toss b3 j3 21 charge - 51% (54% w trait)
5% more is big imo
if anyone finds j3 unreliable, j2 alternative is 48%
seems that 3 into toss doesn't work on big characters (Doomsday, Grundy), can someone confirm this for me?

another easy 48% that works on everyone is b2u1 113 MB toss b3 dash in 12 1+3
both reverse positions, can't roll out

for forward ending:

b2u1 113 MB toss b3 f21 low chain - 48% (51% w trait)
b2u1 113 MB toss f21 low chain - 44%, same damage as in chart, but better than spin cycle ender if midscreen

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I'm using these as bnb's of overhead now very comfortably
really not that hard if I can do them, trust me lol

for reverse ending:

b2u1 3 MB toss b3 j3 21 charge - 51% (54% w trait)
5% more is big imo
if anyone finds j3 unreliable, j2 alternative is 48%
seems that 3 into toss doesn't work on big characters (Doomsday, Grundy), can someone confirm this for me?

another easy 48% that works on everyone is b2u1 113 MB toss b3 dash in 12 1+3
both reverse positions, can't roll out

for forward ending:

b2u1 113 MB toss b3 f21 low chain - 48% (51% w trait)
b2u1 113 MB toss f21 low chain - 44%, same damage as in chart, but better than spin cycle ender if midscreen

Good stuff. I'll play with the b2u1, 3~toss mb stuff. I was practicing the 3~toss mb combos but it seemed somewhat timing specific on if the toss actually hit or not so I stuck with the more consistent, lesser damage combo. But maybe I just need to practice it more. I'll practice this stuff tonight and probably update the chart. And you're right. 5% is big.

BGMD

Noob
just to note that j3 in that combo need to be done a bit earlier in the air, and not to mash 21 right away... I admit it's tight because hook charge connects almost right at the bottom when they fall...
for 3 into toss, best time to do it is somewhere around when Lobo gets back into neutral animation, but it gets into muscle memory (been messing with it since release)... in the corner they need to fall slightly more, otherwise toss will miss