What's new

CEO Jebailey asks, "If we host Injustice, should it be on Playstation 4?"

Do you want Injustice to be hosted on the Playstation 4 at CEO?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Did you see my other post? Zatanna's double jump in is not patched. This takes away like 1/2 of her mixups and severely limits her damage.

How is that fair?
Oh really? Cuz im.in practice mode and just did what you said I can't do. Do you even own a ps4 man? Like damn

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Oh really? Cuz im.in practice mode and just did what you said I can't do. Do you even own a ps4 man? Like damn
You just did ji2~levi~d2, b1u3 and it comboed?

Or ji1~u3~d1, 112 and it all comboed?

I do own a PS4 and spent the majority of last night trying to make sure it wasn't me and it legitimately wasn't comboing.

EDIT:

If it truly is completely current, I would have no problem with it being run on PS4. As it stands though, to my knowledge, Zatanna can't combo off a double jump in on PS4 but can on xbox and PS3.

Last edited:
If the PS4 version is current then that should work ( and it seems current to me). I just bought a PS4 and Injustice and the game looks and plays amazing.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Are there converters to use ps2/ps3 controllers on the ps4? I've played on all the different controllers and I'm really not a fan of the ps4 Dpad. My inputs always fuck up on it when doing back forward motions (my lightning charge) because of how it's bigger than the other pads.

I think injustice should stay on 360. Switching to ps4 inconveniences more players than it helps.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Are there converters to use ps2/ps3 controllers on the ps4? I've played on all the different controllers and I'm really not a fan of the ps4 Dpad. My inputs always fuck up on it when doing back forward motions (my lightning charge) because of how it's bigger than the other pads.

I think injustice should stay on 360. Switching to ps4 inconveniences more players than it helps.
You can make your own ps4 convertor for ps2 controllers that will never be patched out. First you need a ps4 pad that is common ground. I suggest the hori fight commander 4. Second you need to purchase the FGWidget from godlike controls along with a ps2 extension cable (http://www.godlikecontrols.com/download/converterwelcome2.pdf). Solder your connections or pay someone to and your done.

Last edited:

SonicFox5000

The Best.
So like after being in training mode, the only thing that doesn't work at all on ps4 is Zatanna's crossup combos since they end after a double ji1 or double ji2. But everything else works perfectly fine so idk. Maybe see if it could hotfix zatanna as well?