What's new

CEO Jebailey asks, "If we host Injustice, should it be on Playstation 4?"

Do you want Injustice to be hosted on the Playstation 4 at CEO?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It's not hard at all. Sinestro is broken with his pushblock trait stuff lol. Touch me and lose 30% bro
Haha true true. I remember those antics. If I remember correctly you were the one who used it in a tourney on someone like 3x in a match?

Yea that's why as long as everyone understood those things were banned it should run like any other tourney lol.

EDIT: Stabs is right, it is fixed. I also don't know about the Zatanna stuff.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Sorry I apologise. Seems I've been spreading misinformation.

The PS4 received a partial hotfix, but Zatanna is still unable to combo off a double jump in. This is an important part of her game and as such, it's not fair to conduct a tournament on PS4 unless that is patched.

Reactions: Mst

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I came here to say what about stick players?

Then I thought when's CEO? The end of June? That's plenty of time for people to upgrade if MKX is also on PS4. Though I am with those who say PLEASE let us see how ps3/360 run before going next gen for no reason.

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
A double jump in sounds dumb anyway :DOGE
So just because you think it sounds dumb, yeah that's really fair to the zattana community..
I am going to laugh my ass off if they find some glitchy stuff on the ps4 mkx version and not the other consoles just for ppl jumping on a bandwagon instead of waiting till release to see what console runs better, it's really sad

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I play it everyday on the PS4 and all those listed are not in it anymore i promise you!

well not sure about Zatanna

So just because you think it sounds dumb, yeah that's really fair to the zattana community..
I am going to laugh my ass off if they find some glitchy stuff on the ps4 mkx version and not the other consoles just for ppl jumping on a bandwagon instead of waiting till release to see what console runs better, it's really sad
Apparently you didn't see the giant dog head.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
All 3 of them..:DOGE. they dont even go to tournaments anyway

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Doesn't MMH have more shenanigans on the PS4 version too? I thought I saw some orb setups that for some reason don't work on the PS3/360

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
You can't conduct a tournament on PS4 because it hasn't been hotfixed.

The differences include:
- BGs bola glitch is still in
- BGs df2 infinite is still in
- pushblock combos are in
- sinestro d1~shackles doesn't combo
- Zatanna can't start a combo with double jump in.
- Harley's b3 is clashable
Ummmm, I've been playing on ps4 for almost a year now. And hate to burst your bubble but they got the hotfix. Sinestro's d1 shackle combos, batgirl boa glitch is not in it neither is her FB infinite. You can still combo with traps after a pushblock but it does 0%. Idk abt Harleys b3 I'm gonna check that now

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Ok just checked. You CANT clash Harleys b3. So IT IS HOTFIXED. Lol these people half of you probably don't even own a ps4 and saying all this. There's no reason for it to not be played on ps4 it's now the same version as ps3 and 360

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Ok just checked. You CANT clash Harleys b3. So IT IS HOTFIXED. Lol these people half of you probably don't even own a ps4 and saying all this. There's no reason for it to not be played on ps4 it's now the same version as ps3 and 360
Did you see my other post? Zatanna's double jump in is not patched. This takes away like 1/2 of her mixups and severely limits her damage.

Mine is, and my close friend is a zatanna, batgirl and harley main. You need to be on my stream more where we go through stuff like that and make people salty.
Again, I apologise, see my prior post. However, Zatanna is still not patched.

How is that fair?