CDjr wins MK9 at Winter Brawl 6!! (now with Top 16 results!)

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by The Ghost of Tim Static, Feb 19, 2012.

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by The Ghost of Tim Static, Feb 19, 2012.

1. STRYKIE
    Thanks garik, I missed the first few matches today, another diverse top 16!
    bloodsport and Sage Leviathan like this.
  2. Z-911-Z
    I've been playing as Jax without the reset, honestly I believe he's good even without it.
  3. Ironsoulsmasher
    Yeah he honestly doesn't need it. He's already good as is.
  4. yautjared
    Congratulations .... CDJr and REO are always guaranteed entertainment matches, with lots of refined technical show. :cool:
  5. Deity
    SOMEBODY PLEASE BEAT CDJR.
    On a serious note, good stuff to all who played.
    bloodsport, Sage Leviathan and Bidu like this.
  6. interloko
    Great tournament from start.
    Great matches at pools, an awesome Baby Legend, great finals...

One of the best tournaments I've seen in the last time

Congratulations to all people involved!
  7. chemicalNova
    Anyone have a link to watch any of it? Us "foreigners" couldn't watch it due to needing to sleep for work :p
  8. garik16
    For those curious btw, Sawnic Faux is in Losers Finals of Soul Calibur 5. Pretty damn impressive.

EDIT: Sawnic Faux lost in Losers Finals 3-2, coming down to the final round. Amazing tournament for the kid.
    Sage Leviathan, Bidu and chemicalNova like this.
  9. eskuAdradit0
    He was already good without all the armor and buffs he got. He wasn't top tier, but goddamn was it neccesary to give him such buffs?

Nevertheless, good shit to everyone, specially to CD Jr, who always seems to be just ahead enough of REO's INSANE Kabal. CD Jr. has proved many times that it's not Jax, it's him.

Hope you guys can make it to MLG's Colombus!
  10. Scoot Magee
    I wasn't able to watch top 8 but I will watch it in archive. Good shit to the CD bros and reo as always. Also shouts to the rest of top 8.

Good shit to all who showed and AJ grats on the top 16 dude. SPIT IN THAT BITCHES FACE!!!!!
  11. RunwayMafia
    Congrats to CDJr and my all time favorite Dominican...CD. Does anyone remember that thread that got a shit ton of responses discussing the TERRIBLE commentary at majors...well I think this tourney took the cake. It was dreadful hearing "DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN" and listening to them talk about NONSENSE!

I was mega hyped for the Death vs CD match and the pathetic commentators just rambled on and on about literally trivial bull shit and midway through the match one of them finally said "Oh shit...we aren't commentating...what's going on??" Fucking stupid. Props to 9.95's commentary...he and some dude were doing great play by play "sports" like commentary! Either way...great tourney!
  12. gdf
    Yeah...the commentary was pretty underwhelming. I mean part of the time was just some biased speech from commentators.
  13. Mr.Riddler
    Maxter good for you! Also congrats to the winner!! CD Jr keep it up!
    bloodsport, Sage Leviathan and STORMS like this.
  14. KingHippo
    Good tournament but yeah...as the creator of that topic holy balls EC sucks dick at commentary.
  15. Fraud Blank
    WHAT THE F*CK? WHEN WAS IT? I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED TOP 8!
  16. HGTV DrFlash44
    god dam vsm all in top 4
  17. WarlordRenegade
    i missed top 8 but i got to see grand finals what a show nice turnout
  18. Sasarix
    Grats CD Jr and please someone find some new commentators cause whoever was on the mic last night was horrible.
  19. Bidu
    5- Sonic Fox. Lol Baby Legend (AKA PL Jr.) stole the show. Impressive game play did like 3 babylity in Tom Brady in casuals.

I was rooting for this little folk. lol
  20. CY MasterHavik
    We see lots of different characters again. MK is so balance.

Edit: Also needs the reset. His corner game is ass without.
  21. STB Shujinkydink
    grand finals wasnt hype for me, seeing as its the same as the last 3 i watched lol. Pools were super entertaining! shame Brady didnt make it farther, for once I was rooting for him
  22. Cat
    How many ppl entered?
  23. KungLao's Shoes
    damnn was rooting for brady and maxter, but man isnt this like the 4th time or something cdjr beat reo in grandfinals? im curious as to how it goes between those two in casuals
  24. UsedForGlue
    Can anyone link to the Archived footage?