What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie is very cocky...if you didn't already know. Lol!

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
They look fine. Would both date and i would never ever said that about most MK9 women.
Also i like how Cassie change in appearance and voice makes her much older than in the E3 build.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Got me a new sexy-ass AV.

thread title changed

@Onilordasmodeus please don't curse in thread titles, even with #@*% etc instead of letters
So, is there a specific reason for this? I mean the front page and threads here regularly link to videos of characters getting brutally mutilated in a grotesque fashion, so why can't thread titles have "fuck" or "shit" in them?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

Lol! I wasn't going to post this, but I couldn't resist.
lol maybe it's just me but Kitana sounds naughty in this game like she's horny or something lmao...in that other intro at least. Cassie is a plucky little thing ain't she? lol

P.S. to the people complaining over this topic, this topic has more relevance than "omg girls have man faces" threads...

Last edited:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Got me a new sexy-ass AV.

So, is there a specific reason for this? I mean the front page and threads here regularly link to videos of characters getting brutally mutilated in a grotesque fashion, so why can't thread titles have "fuck" or "shit" in them?
because it's in the sites rules:
"#8. No profanity in thread titles. This is completely inappropriate and unnecessary."