What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage's story?

I wonder how Cassie Cage will exist in the story?

There is a time skip after all.

I wonder if Cassie will have flashbacks when she had some fun time with her parents and how they trained her.

Cassie: Mommy? Will I ever be strong as you and daddy?
Sonya: I'm sure you will dear.
Johnny: Maybe even better. You'll be a hero like us too.

Hope she'll find certain allies to help fight for the realms. Perhaps she formed the Outerworld Investigation Agency in their honor.

Last edited:
"Time loop"? I think you mean "time skip".

Anyway, I think it would be nice to get a glimpse of a parental Johnny Cage. Later on in the old timeline, Johnny did grow into a humble and wise man.

I'm sure Cassie Cage is following in her Momma's footsteps by being a member of a top-ranking military group like Special Forces. We can only speculate on how her part in the story will play out, but that's what this thread is for: to speculate!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
depends if MKX will have besides story mode, an arcade ladder ending for all chars, like MK9 .... problem is that not all of this kind of ending it's considered canon to MK general story line

Perhaps in the story mode, Cassie will have flashbacks of times when her parents were still alive.

- Sonya and Johnny arguing with Raiden about getting their daughter involved in his cause into becoming a defender of Earthrealm after what happened to Liu and their friends. Cassie was hiding, watching while she was a little girl.
- Cassie is seen trained by her parents while she was a elementary aged girl (perhaps the age of 10). Cassie would ask her parents if she'll be strong as them and they answered that she will someday.