What's new

Casper Van Dien officially returning for Mortal Kombat Legacy Season III as "Johnny Cage"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
News regarding the third season of Mortal Kombat Legacy is continually pouring in from the respective cast members by various social media outlets. For example, just earlier today we reported that Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa would be returning for Mortal Kombat Legacy Season III (likely as Shang Tsung, who else... common now). The beloved villain star has a history with the franchise dating back to 1995 when the original Mortal Kombat film debuted.

Now, Casper Van Dien has taken to various media outlets such as Instagram and Twitter to announce that he will officially be returning to work on Mortal Kombat Legacy Season III as "Johnny Cage". Casper Van Dien debuted as Johnny cage in the second season of Mortal Kombat Legacy. You can check out Casper's performance below!

mkl3casper.png

Source: @CasperVanDien

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
If only someone could enhance that piece of paper, maybe we could read some transparent parts of Cage's script.
It seems as if Cage is training someone based on what I can make out :

- "Harder. That ain't gonna........walls."
- "Try it again, pounding as hard as her little fist.........."

What do you say fellas? Cassie Cage ??
My guess at the moment, given that Sh.Tsung and J.Cage actors are in, combined with the other leak about Kung Jin, Salazar, Bo Rai Cho etc is that THIS production ain't going to be a Legacy continuum but an actual original MKX-related series.

gosoxtim

Noob
well he have new director and a new writer that was in legacy one and two plus there also the la cast leak with the mkx chracther like d'vorah so yeah legacy is no more

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
the new series is called mortal Kombat X: Generations form the new director garret warren
My eye caught G. Warren's tweet about the title "MKX: Generations" but soon afterwards he deleted the tweet... Someone didn't want the title to be out there but we saw it! ;)