What's new

Crossover Character Card Collecting Game

This is just a small preview of the project i'm working on, but this project really is dependent on players feedback. Since I will be adding more fighters based on requests and polishing the game based on criticism

Crossover Collection

Gameplay
Get ready to build and fight with the most iconic, popular, and powerful characters from various comic, anime, video game, movies and many more

Modes

Compete in tournaments and arena modes such as single battle, 4 vs 4, and rotation battle, also fight through the nostalgic character portals Earn money and purchase card packs to increase your collection and build the ultimate Fighters!

Collecting Cards
There is 4 different types of cards you collecting by earning money and purchasing packs with random cards.

The 4 types are "Fighters" "Assists" "Enhancement" and "Item" cards

Fighter Cards are your fighters that you level up upgrade and fight with

Assist Cards are a one time attack per battle from an outside fighter, these attacks can be very powerful

but be strategic, they can only be used once per battle. Assist Cards can also only be equipped 1 per fighter

Enhancements are basic equip cards, collect them to best compliment each of your fighters atributes

Character Portals
When you collect "Fighter Cards" you can purchase a "Portal" for your fighter to play
a short mission in which you relive these character's greatest battles.

Detailed Animations

In Depth Character Atributes

This game is still being worked on, I really would love suggestions and character suggestions

*Frequent Updates and New Versions will be in constant works*

And I definitely would love some good critiques and let me know of some ideas you would want to see in the game

So keep a watch out for when it gets released!​

Last edited: