What's new

General/Other - Tanya Cancelling a Teleport Upon Landing

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
While playing around with community-accepted Tanya, I wanted to test out the new nerf on Teleport drop. Landing sure enough has decent amount of recovery. However I found out that you are able to cancel it right as you land into a special/normal. Has this always been the case? If so, I'm a fool.

Here's what I'm talking about (at the 20s mark):

Last edited:

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Lol thank you for finding this <3 but even after the patch she plays just fine to me

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Lol people will be pissed if there's another patch but this should be taken out if their intention was for her to have recovery frames

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I can't imagine it was the developer intent for Tanya to be able to land from a back teleport and instantly cancel into a back teleport.

Well if they took out the 2in1 and added the 10f recovery on teleport, then that move would be useless. You can hit her out of it now!

mkl

Poopbutt.
I can confirm that she's always been able to do it so it wasn't a bug in the patching.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
This is fucking gross.
Explain what is gross before I decide to hit like.

As if the nail wasn't deep enough in her coffin, these fools will not allow even the slightest glimpse of use from an overly nerfed move.

"We just want to make sure the patch notes were wrong and thats it not a glitch." Mmmmhmmm

kevkopdx

Noob
Explain what is gross before I decide to hit like.

As if the nail wasn't deep enough in her coffin, these fools will not allow even the slightest glimpse of use from an overly nerfed move.

"We just want to make sure the patch notes were wrong and thats it not a glitch." Mmmmhmmm
its really almost a joke at this point, they wont rest until this move is complete trash... ugh..