What's new

Can the King of The Break be Stopped?: KDZ Wins The Break Weekly #269

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

This Week we had 10 People enter the Break Weeklies Injustice Tournament.

Notable Mentions:
Again Returns once Again to attempt to see if he could remember how to play the game Again.
Forever Elite Makes his Appearance known once again.
The New York Crew Makes it out to The Break once Again. Including Grr, Ronald Rogan, and King Jamez
The Fastest Man Alive Returns in the form of Zyphox. But is the Salt Force with him this Week?

People Missing:
The Strong Island Crew Were not in attendance this Week. This including Rapzilla and Classy Sasquatch
Claude Von Stroke was not in attendance. The Scumbag Victory levels were very low this week
Cossner was not here to Defend the Arcade with Spanish Green Arrow
The rest of the PA crew were absent as well. This includes Mike Metroid and 7L
Reaper was not here this week to steal the souls of the foes he defeated
Dreamcrusher was not here this week to destroy Indecisives's Hopes and Dreams

Notable Moments:
Even though this is Forever Elites Second Tournament he was able to get top 3 again
Grr Used Joker for most of the tournament
There were multiple amazing Comebacks throughout the entire night
Grr Defeated Zyphox using Joker
Grr Almost defeated Kdz Using Joker
Zyphox and Decay played in tournament for the first time giving everyone an amazing show.
Forever elites insane Comeback Made Indecisive Speechless.

This week most of Injustice was Streamed. I will Post the Top 3 Matches as usual below but you can view the rest of the matches here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

Top 3 Matches:

Winners Finals: KDZ vs Darth Arma

Losers Finals: Forever Elite Vs Darth Arma

Grand Finals KDZ vs Darth Arma

From left to right: Forever Elite, KDZ, Darth Arma

First Place: Emp| Kdz (Superman) (Wonder Woman)
Second Place: Emp| RM| Darth Arma (Batman)
Third Place: Forever Elite (Nightwing) (Shazam)

Once again the Empire has both of its members in top 3 for this tournament

Theme Music:

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak269igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Promotions:
On August 16th Rapzilla will be holding the Season 1 end to his monthly tournament. This will be the 6th installment of the tournament. Who will be the King of the Monsters. Make sure to prereg to save some money as well. More information about this event can be found here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/au...umk2-farmingdale-ny.44130/page-7#post-1449406

Next up i have to give a Shout Out to Big E. Summer Jam is coming up. August 29-31. Summer Jam is going to be fucking huge. $500 Pot bonus to Injustice. $500 Pot bonus to Mortal Kombat 9. ALSO. Mortal Kombat 9 is Free to enter. Thats right Free to enter. So get hype to Summer Jam and make sure to prereg. More information can be found here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/au...a-pa-mk9-free-entry.41526/page-4#post-1447232

Last edited:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
you lost to a setupless joker in a matchup you win 7-3

nigga hell no
lol set up less joker. its a big difference playing joker online and offline, got to used to anti airing a laggy joker that i did it too early, oh and you should use parry way more, i was parried atleast 12 times yesterday.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
lol set up less joker. its a big difference playing joker online and offline, got to used to anti airing a laggy joker that i did it too early, oh and you should use parry way more, i was parried atleast 12 times yesterday.
Your habits are your own fault for not practicing offline when you have 2 perfectly good jokers.

Other than the last time we played and a week ago when I played Eevee, I haven't played this game in 6 months.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Yeah, offline you have to delay your d2 slightly to catch Joker. Flash's d2 is very good against Joker because it lowers your hitbox a ton, making it really hard to stuff with ji3, but you have to be used to the timing to use it effectively, which is a tight window.
Parry is a huge risk for him. If he guesses wrong, he's eating 36-63%, whereas guessing right gives him 11% or whatever and 1 completely useless HA!... Technically your overhead is reactable for it, but it's super tough. Seems more like you were being predictable :p.