What's new

C88 BigMilk Wins Epic Gaming League Week 6!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Although some of our scene is currently at the biggest MKX tournament to date, there was still plenty of competition as 18 entrants fought it out in this weeks tournament. There were a lot of notable matches, but possibly the most interesting was the grand final. This grand final featured Bigmilk and KoreytheDragon. Last week BigMilk was beaten by Korey and eliminated by GnarlyGatoAlex. Korey had sent BigMilk to losers earlier in the tournament, and it was looking like he was surely on his way to another Epic League victory. But BigMilk showed incredible adaptation as he 3-0d Korey in the first set and 3-1'd him in the second to claim his victory! Congrats to all the placers.

1. BigMilk(TG Raiden, IM Shinnok
2. Korey(UN and GM Sub, SO Quan)
3. Ofidyan(NOX Reptile)
4. GOTS Cyborg(Cryo Sub)
5. Gnarlygatoalex(MN Erron Black)
5. Whitelantern(GM Sub)
7. Zach Ryder(HE Scorpion, PU Jax)
7.GOTS Manhunter(FA Jacqui, Cyber Kano)

Catch the matches in the archive here: http://www.twitch.tv/epicgl/b/661808390

Do you live in the DFW area and want to get in on the action? Check out the tourney info below!:
When: Every Friday 8:00pm CDT
Where: Epic Gaming Lounge, 2035 Mcdermott Drive, Allen, TX

Be sure to tune in this Sunday at 5:00pm for VersusGameplay's weekly league, and lastly I would like to wish good luck to all the Dallas players attending Combo Breaker, represent us well!

EGL logo.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Good stuff @BigMilk you're my hero bro!
So far it's been
Week 1 - GnarlyGatoAlex
Week 2 - Reo
Week 3 - GnarlyGatoAlex
Week 4 - KOREYTHEDRAGON
Week 5 - KOREYTHEDRAGON
Week 6 - BigMilk
If I'm right? This is only my second one, but imma get Reptile a win for sure!

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Thanks guys. @OFIDYAN the real hero is you bro. Always a stand up guy no matter the situation.
@Zoidberg747 last week I got third. Grand finals were korey and Alex

Last edited:

Epy69zSmallBoys

No respect for Kung Jin
Although some of our scene is currently at the biggest MKX tournament to date, there was still plenty of competition as 18 entrants fought it out in this weeks tournament. There were a lot of notable matches, but possibly the most interesting was the grand final. This grand final featured Bigmilk and KoreytheDragon. Last week BigMilk was beaten by Korey and eliminated by GnarlyGatoAlex. Korey had sent BigMilk to losers earlier in the tournament, and it was looking like he was surely on his way to another Epic League victory. But BigMilk showed incredible adaptation as he 3-0d Korey in the first set and 3-1'd him in the second to claim his victory! Congrats to all the placers.

1. BigMilk(TG Raiden, IM Shinnok
2. Korey(UN and GM Sub, SO Quan)
3. Ofidyan(NOX Reptile)
4. GOTS Cyborg(Cryo Sub)
5. Gnarlygatoalex(MN Erron Black)
5. Whitelantern(GM Sub)
7. Zach Ryder(HE Scorpion, PU Jax)
7.GOTS Manhunter(FA Jacqui, Cyber Kano)

Catch the matches in the archive here: http://www.twitch.tv/epicgl/b/661808390

Do you live in the DFW area and want to get in on the action? Check out the tourney info below!:
When: Every Friday 8:00pm CDT
Where: Epic Gaming Lounge, 2035 Mcdermott Drive, Allen, TX

Be sure to tune in this Sunday at 5:00pm for VersusGameplay's weekly league, and lastly I would like to wish good luck to all the Dallas players attending Combo Breaker, represent us well!

View attachment 10092
Go MIke!!!