What's new

"Brutality!" audio teaser released by NetherRealm Studios

About an hour ago the official Mortal Kombat Facebook page updated with another sound bit teasing the new version of "Brutality" in which we will be bearing witness to tomorrow. NetherRealm Studios are set to go live with their stream tomorrow at 3PM CST and " it is going to be BRUTAL".

Check out the link below to get your taste!

brutal.png

Source: Mortal Kombat Facebook

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Maaaaaaan, i really really hope that is not all, can't wait to see how it looks. The victims needs to cry more :p

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Can someone actually explain to me what the difference is between a brutality and a fatality? Because this just sounded like your average fatality to me.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Can someone actually explain to me what the difference is between a brutality and a fatality? Because this just sounded like your average fatality to me.
In earlier games not really much since both leads to death and Brutality is just a long combo.

I hope this time in MKX the people gonna be still alive but so fucked up they wish they would be dead.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
In earlier games not really much since both leads to death and Brutality is just a long combo.

I hope this time in MKX the people gonna be still alive but so fucked up they wish they would be dead.
Huh, alright. Well I guess brutalities are just fatalities with style, as that is what Boon said. Kill your enemies with style or whatever. I'm excited to see it. :)

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
If that's the case, maybe we'll see something like custom fatalities?
You mean like in Armageddon? I doubt it, they're called Brutalities so that's what we'll get. Since they were in only one, pretty old game though it's gonna be interesting to see them in this generation.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

you can kill anyone with a Fatality after u win but a Brutality will be much harder to do (many more buttons + a factor like possibly flawless victory or maybe not blocking like a bababilty) so Brutality is harder