What's new

Brazilian Mortal Kombat Tournament Now LIVE

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Did you guys hear about what happened with the Brazilian referee in the World Cup match? Those guys don't eff around.

Last edited:

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
OMG
Our little tournament got front-paged??? :eek: I just posted it as a status update so we could get a few people to watch our stream!
Damn @STORMS , I had no idea you did this! Thanks a lot for your support, as usual! Means a lot to us, that's for sure!

But I also have to apologize for anyone who wasn't pleased with our stream, and that's for several reasons. I only realized this got front-paged hours after our tourney ended, so we didn't try to make it a little bit more watch-friendly for other people around the globe. We thought the only people that were watching it were the ones from our country (even though I posted here as a status update as I mentioned), and then we proceeded with commentating the matches and the status of the whole thing strictly in portuguese. Not only that, we had HUGE issues with the PS3 adapters, as they kept pausing the game several times across all matches, which is certainly embarassing. :(

But that was mainly a tournament done just for fun. I mean, it was done BY our community and FOR our community (as usual). And it was hella fun! We had some amazing matches there! I'm happy I got 3rd place afterall (even though we had only 15 entrants haha), my Holy Dives couldn't have looked any better. :p (I just wish I could stop trying to do the MSJCDiveKIck since I haven't practiced it in months haha)

Again, thanks a lot for the support, STORMS!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
OMG
Our little tournament got front-paged??? :eek: I just posted it as a status update so we could get a few people to watch our stream!
Damn @STORMS , I had no idea you did this! Thanks a lot for your support, as usual! Means a lot to us, that's for sure!

But I also have to apologize for anyone who wasn't pleased with our stream, and that's for several reasons. I only realized this got front-paged hours after our tourney ended, so we didn't try to make it a little bit more watch-friendly for other people around the globe. We thought the only people that were watching it were the ones from our country (even though I posted here as a status update as I mentioned), and then we proceeded with commentating the matches and the status of the whole thing strictly in portuguese. Not only that, we had HUGE issues with the PS3 adapters, as they kept pausing the game several times across all matches, which is certainly embarassing. :(

But that was mainly a tournament done just for fun. I mean, it was done BY our community and FOR our community (as usual). And it was hella fun! We had some amazing matches there! I'm happy I got 3rd place afterall (even though we had only 15 entrants haha), my Holy Dives couldn't have looked any better. :p (I just wish I could stop trying to do the MSJCDiveKIck since I haven't practiced it in months haha)

Again, thanks a lot for the support, STORMS!
We cater to NRS scenes in other parts of the world. Bottom line.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
So, if anyone is somewhat interested, I uploaded all the matches on Youtube, from the first one to the (Fraud) Grand Finals.
I only played on the G.Finals because Felipe, who beat me in Losers Finals, had to leave afterwards since he still had to go to work that evening, so I got the chance to fight once again. :p

TOP 8 RESULTS & BRACKETS:
1. RUSH_KillerXinok (Cyrax/Johnny Cage)

2. Mr. Felipe (Kabal/Kitana)

3. Poto2222 (Sonya)

4. JOsef_MK-BR (Sektor/Cyrax/Johnny Cage)

5. Mr. Bruno (Sektor/Sonya)

5. André Ramos a.k.a. XwwWEGAwwX (Cyrax)

7. Paloma18/Robson (Jax/Cyrax)

7. Lucas Oliveira (Johnny Cage/Jax)

Challonge Brackets:
http://challonge.com/mkpadraofifa

And here are the matches:

WINNERS FINALS: Mr. Felipe (Kitana) vs. RUSH_KillerXinok (Johnny Cage)

LOSERS FINALS: Mr. Felipe (Kitana) vs. Poto2222 (Sonya)

(FRAUD) GRAND FINALS: Poto2222 (Sonya) vs. RUSH_KillerXinok (Cyrax)

TOP 16 FIGHTS HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLocQtcEilWVi0bVTl96wT_Bw8Uo5P3wcA

I was about to post all the matches here, but I can't post more than 20 videos at once. I think that's for the best, in the end. I would overload this page. lol

So, if anyone is somewhat interested, I uploaded all the matches on Youtube, from the first one to the (Fraud) Grand Finals.
I only played on the G.Finals because Felipe, who beat me in Losers Finals, had to leave afterwards since he still had to go to work that evening, so I got the chance to fight once again. :p

TOP 8 RESULTS & BRACKETS:
1. RUSH_KillerXinok (Cyrax/Johnny Cage)

2. Mr. Felipe (Kabal/Kitana)

3. Poto2222 (Sonya)

4. JOsef_MK-BR (Sektor/Cyrax/Johnny Cage)

5. Mr. Bruno (Sektor/Sonya)

5. André Ramos a.k.a. XwwWEGAwwX (Cyrax)

7. Paloma18/Robson (Jax/Cyrax)

7. Lucas Oliveira (Johnny Cage/Jax)

Challonge Brackets:
http://challonge.com/mkpadraofifa

And here are the matches:

WINNERS FINALS: Mr. Felipe (Kitana) vs. RUSH_KillerXinok (Johnny Cage)

LOSERS FINALS: Mr. Felipe (Kitana) vs. Poto2222 (Sonya)

(FRAUD) GRAND FINALS: Poto2222 (Sonya) vs. RUSH_KillerXinok (Cyrax)

TOP 16 FIGHTS HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLocQtcEilWVi0bVTl96wT_Bw8Uo5P3wcA

I was about to post all the matches here, but I can't post more than 20 videos at once. I think that's for the best, in the end. I would overload this page. lol
thanks poto, and good luck with chile XD