What's new

Brazilian Game Show FT5 MK9 Exhibition: ETC McFly (Kung Lao) vs Mr. Bruno (Sektor)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's been a while since we've seen this these throwdown, but thanks to an awesome first-to-5 exhibition set at the Brazilian Game Show you can get your daily dose of high level Mortal Kombat 9. In this set you have the famous Chilean Kung Lao player, @ETC Mcfly taking on Brzail's Mr. Bruno . Is it just me or do they not look rusty at all?!

Attachments

ETC

ETCCHILE
Thanks @STORMS & TYM leave the other fights to edit the post.

Mr.Felipe (Kitana) (Br) Vs Killer Xinok (Cyrax-Cage) FT5 MK9 Exhibition #BGS2014

ETC Mcfly (Kunglao)(Chi) Vs Mr. Felipe (Kitana)(Br) - FT5 MK9 Exhibition #BGS2014

Mr.Bruno (Jax,Sonya,Sektor)(Br) Vs Killer Xinok (Cyrax-Cage) FT5 MK9 Exhibition #BGS2014

ETC Mcfly (Kunglao)(Chi) Vs Mr. Bruno (Sonya)(Br) FT5 MK9 Exhibition #BGS2014

Thanks & I hope you enjoy the scene in South America.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Its good to see You guys still love and play the game. It is something that we are doing here in Poland as much as we can. Good games as always. I wish I could play against You guys someday. Great matches!

Edit:
The Cyrax Operator was really good. One of really good ones I've seen in a while.

@ETC Mcfly , let him how He should implement breaker traps - he had so many opportunities and yet decided to go for regular reset. Breaker traps change entirely the game.

Last edited:

Flagg

Noob
I used to play against loads of Brazil guys on XBL. That set between McFly and Bruno was so epic, down to the very last sliver of health! Good show gents.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
@ETC Mcfly good games bro! That Sektor player was really awesome too. That set was super close 5-4! This is the first time I've watched match footage of yours, you played well

Bro if I could give you some advice with Kung Lao, I would say punish Sektor's teleport with B1F2~spin. You kept trying to punish it with 21~spin, but it's hard to punish characters after they recover from that rolling ball animation because 21 is a high attack. But B1F2 is a mid attack and it takes out more damage than 21 anyways. So if you ever block Scorpion's teleport, Smoke's teleport, Sektor's teleport, Raiden's flying superman attack, or any attack that renders your opponent rolling in the air before they touch the ground, punish with B1F2~spin.

Just some advice from one Kung Lao to another, awesome set tho bro :D

BRUTALITY

Banned
@ETC Mcfly good games bro! That Sektor player was really awesome too. That set was super close 5-4! This is the first time I've watched match footage of yours, you played well

Bro if I could give you some advice with Kung Lao, I would say punish Sektor's teleport with B1F2~spin. You kept trying to punish it with 21~spin, but it's hard to punish characters after they recover from that rolling ball animation because 21 is a high attack. But B1F2 is a mid attack and it takes out more damage than 21 anyways. So if you ever block Scorpion's teleport, Smoke's teleport, Sektor's teleport, Raiden's flying superman attack, or any attack that renders your opponent rolling in the air before they touch the ground, punish with B1F2~spin.

i did not know this. i will also do.

Its good to see You guys still love and play the game. It is something that we are doing here in Poland as much as we can. Good games as always. I wish I could play against You guys someday. Great matches!

Edit:
The Cyrax Operator was really good. One of really good ones I've seen in a while.

@ETC Mcfly , let him how He should implement breaker traps - he had so many opportunities and yet decided to go for regular reset. Breaker traps change entirely the game.
Bro! Thanks for the advice. I also hope to play with you sometime. :)

Bro! Thanks for the advice and I'll take it into account. I'm going in the lab to see punishment.

Some time ago I did not play MK9. They were great fights.