What's new

Match Footage Brady vs Denzel

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
Mirror matches prove who is better in the X vs X matchup you retard
Well, looks like my original post got deleted, yet post's quoting it did not and out of context. Well, ok. Was it really that inflammatory? It was probably poorly worded maybe, but really?... and no, I am not mad, and I don't buy into the mentality of being a "fan" of fighting game players. So I am unbiased here. I do respect both players for their skill and contribution's to the game.

But, nevertheless, I said this due to certain "Retards" at the beginning of the thread talking like this set was DJT getting exposed and Tom being the best Sub zero due to the result. As if it proves that....it doesn't. Of course I know a mirror match like this proves who is better in that particular match up, you moron, and you know what? That's all it does, even if that can be said of one set at all.

Honestly the nature of this match-up play's into Brady's style and strength's so I picked him to win from the outset and I would expect him to win again if there was ever a runback.

Now, I was just saying that DJT's performance at MLG show's that he is still possibly the best SZ overall in the US despite the result's in that mirror match. Especially the matches against Curbolicious' cage and Perfect legend's lao. (I think one round he punished every single teleport, just too good.)

This also wasn't a jab at you, TomBrady. You are one of the best personalities in this scene and easily one of the best players as well, whether you think so or not. What I was saying got a bit misinterpreted I feel. I think you are just as good and definitely are the top contender for the title at this time, due to your tournament result's and return to form with the character.

In the end I want to see either one of you take out a major with a high contingent of top players with the character in the future and I don't care who it is....

My point was always that this set is one match-up and does not prove who the best Subzero player is. Ultimately once this game reaches the end of it's life-cycle, it's the tournament result's/win's with the character overall that will be the stick to measure it by.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Ultimately wouldn't it be alot easier to all just agree Denzell and Tom Brady are two of the best subs out there. I don't think either Denzell or Tom would disagree with that. This nonsense that there must be one and ONLY ONE top Subzero player is what continues to perpetuate this rivaly that is really more in the minds of the Sub community than it is between Denzell or Tom. I don't think either of them would say the other isn't a great player at this point.

Marvaz

come at me
Ultimately wouldn't it be alot easier to all just agree Denzell and Tom Brady are two of the best subs out there. I don't think either Denzell or Tom would disagree with that. This nonsense that there must be one and ONLY ONE top Subzero player is what continues to perpetuate this rivaly that is really more in the minds of the Sub community than it is between Denzell or Tom. I don't think either of them would say the other isn't a great player at this point.
Not in the mk community bro lol.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
This nonsense that there must be one and ONLY ONE top Subzero player is what continues to perpetuate this rivaly that is really more in the minds of the Sub community than it is between Denzell or Tom.
Honestly, I would probably have to argue the idea that this is weighing on the minds of the SZ community. It seems to be more on the mind of random TYM users who just HAPPEN to be posting in the SZ forums. Call it the Sub Zero Alt community, if you'd like.

I just know that I for one, as well as many of the main SZ guys here, have given both Denzel and Brady props again and again.

I'm probably arguing about a minor detail, but I'm trying to prevent another instance where Brady gets fed up with all of the SZ community to the point that he starts to end all of his posts with "fucking sub zero players...." again like last time. lol

Altaire

Noob
I believe Tom is undefeated in Sub mirrors. If it doesn't prove who the better Sub-Zero player is, it definitely shows who knows there character better.
Marvaz beat him in a Sub mirror at Devastation in top 8.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

teh_jawNie

Teh God Himself
so much hate on tom though, gotta give him props plus he thinks denzell surpassed him because of that down4 crap lol

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
I'm really late but this match was awesome. And the commentary was hilarious. Hopefully we get a runback in MKX :)

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Thanks for posting these. Good matches. Tom just had "the smart stuff."
"Oh nooo the smart stuff. Finish him Brady! Finish him!" I watched this match over and over cause of how funny it was. I was watching it in class and just bursted out laughing.