What's new

Question - Goro Boon hints at Goro's playstyle, "ever played Doomsday in Injustice?"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So, in case you missed the big news for today... the Shokan Boss character in Mortal Kombat, Goro was announced today as a pre-order exclusive. Boon has been hinting at Goro for days on Twitter and the time has finally come. Goro has not been universally playable since Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, which had every Mortal Kombat character, boss or not, playable.

The next question is, how will he play? With the brand new variation system we can only imagine what that will leave in store for his playstyle. However, Boon has hinted at Goro playing similar to how Doomsday plays in Injustice.

gorodoomsday.png

goromkx2.jpg

Source: @noobde

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'd really love it if NRS made the character model really big like Goro really is.
Say 1.2 or 1.3 the height of Subby or Scorpion. That would be awesome as fuck.

Although I doubt it will happen because of the hitboxes and game system/engine... etc.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
Probably an offensive striking variation as opposed to grappling

gamesun

Noob
Judging from the pic I think NRS heard me. Goro needs to look F'ing mean and I would hope he's huge. Like as tall as Kotal Kahn and bigger than Ferra/Torra, all around just intimidating.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Oh god please hope he's not THAT good haha. I can see him smashing shit, ground pounds. He probably plays similar but not exactly like DD I'd wager. DD has the ability to adapt and hence his trait with temporary armor, Goro doesn't lol so there will be none of that. lol