What's new

Bolivia MK9 Grand Finals Footage: Shamanz (Arg.) (Cyrax) Vs Rush/Killer Xinok (Bra.) (Sektor/Cage)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Sent over to us from @ETC Mcfly is an awesome grand finals set in Mortal Kombat 9 from a tournament recently held in Bolivia. As you are about to see from these videos... this country has not missed a beat in Mortal Kombat. In fact, we have strong reason to believe that their Mortal Kombat presence is stronger than their Injustice scene.

Without further ado, check out Shamanz take on Rush/Killer Xinok in this 18 minute set!
Published on Mar 10, 2014
UNIRSE A LA MAYOR COMUNIDAD DE TORNEOS DE FIGHTING GAME
http://www.facebook.com/ETCChile

Torneo Internacional Hadouken Gamer Dojo - [22 y 23 de Febrero]

Comment by: ETC Mcfly

Stream by: Press Start/Unión Argentina de Fighting Games

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/hadoukend

Source: ETCChile

Attachments

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
It was a great tournament, I congratulate the two finalists really excelled again!

there are many more fights in the channel ETCCHILE and soon more will come MK9 tournament in South America
This video makes me so emotional ... I can't ... I just can't hold my feelings anymore @Braindead Let's move to South America ... :D

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
How hard it is for me to get a Visa to Brazil or wherever those awesome guys are playing MK ? ... and how expensive is the plane ticket? ... we are going in a plane right?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
How hard it is for me to get a Visa to Brazil or wherever those awesome guys are playing MK ? ... and how expensive is the plane ticket? ... we are going in a plane right?
The visa is pretty easy to get I guess.
A 2-way plane ticket will cost something between $1600 and $2000. This is without counting the fact that prices will go up like 10x this summer because of the world cup...

This video makes me so emotional ... I can't ... I just can't hold my feelings anymore @Braindead Let's move to South America ... :D
The visa is pretty easy to get I guess.
A 2-way plane ticket will cost something between $1600 and $2000. This is without counting the fact that prices will go up like 10x this summer because of the world cup...
Brothers come for August! Festigame 2014 (City: Santiago, Country : Chile) and is traveling to the event daniel & carlos Pesina and several more actors. There will be a great tournament and expect about 80,000 visitors. I can accommodate in my home.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
YOOOOO that leg lift over Cyrax's reverse kick to take the match! And that x-ray to finish the other match! Dayummmmm. Good shit
No disrespect to the Sektor player, but it was 1000000% obvious that the Cyrax player was gonna wake up with that, I would've gone for it too. Making wakeups whiff with the leg lift causes the most relentless reactions lol.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Brothers come for August! Festigame 2014 (City: Santiago, Country : Chile) and is traveling to the event daniel & carlos Pesina and several more actors. There will be a great tournament and expect about 80,000 visitors. I can accommodate in my home.
Man all this is very much appreciated! Thanks a lot bro! but I'm afraid we can't make it this summer, we already be going to make a small scene here in middle east this August with @coolwhip @Rodrigue and my little bro @Kabalizer ... But daaamn wish I could make it!!!!