What's new

General/Other Black Adams Sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.
the frame data on hit for this move is incorrect, its says -1, however it is definetly + frames, set the cpu to jump on knockdown you jump significantly before them, its atleast +5.. proper knowledge of this could seriously help us know the true utility of this move

I feel this move is heavily underutilize, being 12 frames, its .2 tenths of a second, noone is going block it on reaction unless they are a jedi and sniffing it out... we all know

b2 trait sweep deals 11%

This move gives you numerous options

1.it setups up perfect spacing for a close dive kick cross up 2 mixup
2. if they dash under you can ex dive kick back towards them if you go fro a crossover
3. you still have 2 balls of trait left and you can dash back and go back to zoning
4. you can choose to simply regular divekick over there head and go to approximately full screen on the other side, gets you where you want to go...
5. it can give you just enough time to grab an interactable and blow them up
6. play the wakeup oki/spacing game go for pressure or a b2 or a lightning hands, go for an armored forward three in the corner which grants for a free 22 string barring armor

essentially this move is a free 7 to 11 that lets you either A. go for a decent mixup (very escapable but usable) or more importantly B: decide wherever on stage you want to go.

I use it if I know my oponent knows to block high. At -21 on block it's still a ridiculous risk though and 12 while not reactable isn't very fast and whiffing this move has adam staying still for a very long time.

I use it if I know my oponent knows to block high. At -21 on block it's still a ridiculous risk though and 12 while not reactable isn't very fast and whiffing this move has adam staying still for a very long time.
thats why you do it when the situation calls for it, it should be any part of the spacing game or frame/read game... only the mixup game

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
thats why you do it when the situation calls for it, it should be any part of the spacing game or frame/read game... only the mixup game
I'm not a Black Adam player, but doesn't everybody just block high vs Adam up close anyway (mostly, I mean)? It should pretty much be free at least a couple times during the match, and Adam doesn't need very many free chances at cross up/foot dive mix up to kill you...

Status
Not open for further replies.