@Josh Owens
@fr stack
@RDK|Tyrant
@Mikemetroid
@Any other Grundy Mains

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I like your list, BDK. Who you planning on maining in MKX? Kotal? Goro? I always wanna find out where my grappler brethren are thinking of flocking.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Grundy loses 4-6 to kf and why do you think zod beats grundy 7-3? Also I have grundy beating Joker 4-6

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Don't play either character but how is Zat Grundy a 5-5? My best guess would be just get chip trait and you're fine? Very curious.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Don't play either character but how is Zat Grundy a 5-5? My best guess would be just get chip trait and you're fine? Very curious.
I personally think it's pretty even. Unless if it's Deg playing zatanna. In that case,4-6 zatanna

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Grundy loses 4-6 to kf and why do you think zod beats grundy 7-3? Also I have grundy beating Joker 4-6
Zod can outzone the hell out of Grundy with zod balls while staying out of walking corpse and swamp hands range because he floats in the air and once you get close he can just air dash/back dash to safety. This is basically like the cyborg mu but with a good character

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Frost vs Grundy is definitely in Frost's favor. 6-4? 7-3? 8-2? Doesn't really matter.

"Lol grab immune" is a shallow way of dissecting MUs Grundy struggles with. BUT:Take grab immunity away and the MU number doesn't change. That's a clue

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Frost vs Grundy is definitely in Frost's favor. 6-4? 7-3? 8-2? Doesn't really matter.

"Lol grab immune" is a shallow way of dissecting MUs Grundy struggles with. BUT:Take grab immunity away and the MU number doesn't change. That's a clue
Yeah like I've always said grab immune is just there that other characters benefit from passively when fighting against Grundy.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I know it's definitely in Zod's favor, but call me crazy I think it's 4-6 zod. Pig, I would love to get a set in with you and get some good MU experience with zod, but unfortunately I only have a ps4.
Are u better than tyrant??

Geoduck

Halfasser
Yea, I can't see Scorpion going even with a character like Grundy. What does Scorpion have to warrent the match up a 5-5?