What's new

Bigfool (Tanya - Kobu Jutsu) Wins MKX Glasgow Tournament #1

Immortal

Blind justice....
I know it is, I don't put much time in into him as I'd like to lol. I did manage to win a set with my terrible Kenshi counterpick though haha ;D

Thanks man, it's a start :)
Yeah you won that set. I was watching it and i was laughing almost all the time, like "wtf is this?". :D

Anyway good luck with next tournament, hopefully there will be more people attending.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yeah you won that set. I was watching it and i was laughing almost all the time, like "wtf is this?". :D

Anyway good luck with next tournament, hopefully there will be more people attending.
Who said zoning was dead in this game, I did one combo and it wasn't even a full combo. Some would argue zoning's too stronk :DOGE

Absolutely, all we can do is keep hosting and advertising. More people = Bigger pot prize :D

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Ahh, I thought you meant you travelled for games lol I was laughing at that haha. I can imagine you'd need to treat your car to a nice checkout and maintainance by a mechanic or a get new one after something extreme like that. I love flying though but to each their own.

80 quid!? Damn man, you should have gotten an oyster card so you could save like 90% of your money. Fair is fair man, I suppose :)
I never figured to get the card because I never bothered to travel, I was a shut in. No reason to go outside since Birk and Pool are the same: Dark dreary and about to rain.

Scott The Scot

I never figured to get the card because I never bothered to travel, I was a shut in. No reason to go outside since Birk and Pool are the same: Dark dreary and about to rain.
I got it for one time use, saved a bunch of money when I went to HoG. That's the UK for you, it's a 50/50 100% guess unfuzzyable weather system where you need to read the clouds like a book. Sometimes the sun peaks a little for an hour and baits you out though, weather footsiesss

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'll be at the next one where I can show you all how it's done ;)
@Youphemism was too scared to attened because he knows he'd get freed up again ;)
What do you mean again? You haven't freed me up once son! :p

I would've been there but I couldn't afford it :( #FGCPovertyLyfe #SomeoneSponsorMePls

Scott The Scot

A lot of Kung Jin X-ray attempts in this tourney:confused:. But still fun to watch overall.
The constant patching means some people haven't played in a while because it's just too ridiculous the amount of patching that's done in a short amount of time. I hadn't played in a couple weeks either lol :p

The constant patching means some people haven't played in a while because it's just too ridiculous the amount of patching that's done in a short amount of time. I hadn't played in a couple weeks either lol :p
You done alright mate, just couldn't understand the x-rays (wasting meter). Maybe it was nerves, I dunno?

Scott The Scot

You done alright mate, just couldn't understand the x-rays (wasting meter). Maybe it was nerves, I dunno?
It wasn't me who did it lol I don't really use X-rays to be honest. Probably nerves. Esler on the other hand has been using xrays because he stopped palying ages ago and he can't remember his bnbs lol

Immortal

Blind justice....

1. No disrespect but how many tournaments you got good placings in?
Would be 5, won 3. Mostly locals (15+ players always), coz im PL. But i don't see the need of di... measuring.

He knows that hes Kenshi is bad atm and i didnt wrote that as "you suck" but more like "it made me laugh" in a good way. And he got that, we're cool. Dunno why do you even bother with this.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Would be 5, won 3. Mostly locals (15+ players always), coz im PL. But i don't see the need of di... measuring.

He knows that hes Kenshi is bad atm and i didnt wrote that as "you suck" but more like "it made me laugh" in a good way. And he got that, we're cool. Dunno why do you even bother with this.
It looked fairly insulting and I am sticking up for my scotish homies but if that's the case apologies and carry on!;)

Scott The Scot

It looked fairly insulting and I am sticking up for my scotish homies but if that's the case apologies and carry on!;)
I appreciate it very much man :)

Update on the youtube link:
I can't find a way to upload it myself but I've messaged the owner of the channel and requested it be uploaded to YouTube :)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I got it for one time use, saved a bunch of money when I went to HoG. That's the UK for you, it's a 50/50 100% guess unfuzzyable weather system where you need to read the clouds like a book. Sometimes the sun peaks a little for an hour and baits you out though, weather footsiesss
Not in Birk/Pool. Its got the best oki weather vortex by simply doing the same thing over and over every day, there isn't any 50/50, but it was some unblockable "cloudy with a chance of rain" gimmick.

Scott The Scot

I'll take the video and split it up into each match if you want @Scott The Scot
If you would like to then I'd happily add it to the OP in replacement of the 4 hour stream. My internet just sucks so hard that I shouldn't download a 4 hour stream haha

You would need to ask Craig Barclay for permission though since it's his footage ;)

Hawfy

"Martini Shot"
When is the next one and where abouts in glasgow is it i dont live that far from glasgow and it wouldnt be that hard to travel.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
When is the next one and where abouts in glasgow is it i dont live that far from glasgow and it wouldnt be that hard to travel.
No next one scheduled just yet but it'll be held at MaxXP Gaming. If you Google MaxXP it should be the first result that comes up :)

They meet up there weekly on Tuesdays if you're thinking of going, £3 entry 3:30pm til about 9:30pm.