What's new

General/Other - Jax SUNDAY DEC 20th BATTLE OF THE BRIGGS Jax Throwdown winner gets 20$PSN CARD and 20$ XBOX LIVE CARD

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
I'd love to see this. The more I tinker with Jax the more I like him and want to learn him. Don't care for HWs as much PERSONALLY because I just don't like law cancels , though they aren't terribly hard at all, but if love to have a solid wrestler Jax.
I play heavy weapons but I'm about to put some work on with wrestler to prove he's the best if not I'll have to rock my heavy weapons there

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I can 'play' Pumped Up. By which I mean I can do a basic midscreen combo and s basic corner combo. But I have zero idea how to play wrestler. Might lab him tonight.

Kingshootahz

I can 'play' Pumped Up. By which I mean I can do a basic midscreen combo and s basic corner combo. But I have zero idea how to play wrestler. Might lab him tonight.
Let me know what you find cuz right now I'm busy labbing gaps in Quan Chis combos =.=...as of right now I can't find shit

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
Let me know what you find cuz right now I'm busy labbing gaps in Quan Chis combos =.=...as of right now I can't find shit
Just use the stream built into the ps4. Hit share then broadcast. All you have to do is set up a twitch account.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
Just remember quan is hella plus after ex rune. He gets a free mix up you have to hold it or armor through.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I have discovered amazing new tech. I found out that wrestler Jax had the worlds most obnoxious fucking command grab. I have also discovered that he punches pretty gud.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Most of u were from US right? I have a feeling that with a shitty netcode of mkx, US and EU just can't hang out . :( I would love to join this brawl

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Most of u were from US right? I have a feeling that with a shitty netcode of mkx, US and EU just can't hang out . :( I would love to join this brawl
If this is done on Ps4 NA vs EU won't happen unless the EU person has the NA disk. I have a friend from EU that falls in this scenario and I have had an amazing connection with him actually. Surpisingly

Kingshootahz

When is this
As soon as I get everyone down, and their variations it will be either next Sunday or the one after because some people might want to to try another variation or sharpen up..plus I need to get the psn card codes and I need someone to stream it,maybe someone with an established stream so it can show off how good Jax and the players are I also need a time frame that works for everyone.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
As soon as I get everyone down, and their variations it will be either next Sunday or the one after because some people might want to to try another variation or sharpen up..plus I need to get the psn card codes and I need someone to stream it,maybe someone with an established stream so it can show off how good Jax and the players are I also need a time frame that works for everyone.
I could stream it for you if you want.