What's new

General/Other - Jax SUNDAY DEC 20th BATTLE OF THE BRIGGS Jax Throwdown winner gets 20$PSN CARD and 20$ XBOX LIVE CARD

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.

So there's always back and forth between which Jax variation is the best and I'm thinking of throwing an online (yes online...) tournament to see which is really best.Now understand this wouldn't prove anything except show off how different players make their chosen variation shine in the face of the other and allow players to pick up different things from one another, I may add a 10$-20$ Psn card here and there and I'll edit this as I go along...So ...Anyone interested:)

Now also launching KING OF THE BRIGGS XBOX VERSION 20 $ Xbox live card for win.
Ayyy ok so we got

PSN

@Undergroundepict Pumped Up
@Poser Paul
@Osagri (unconfirmed just throwing it out there)
@Odyessus Heavy Weapons
@Kingshootahz Wrestler
@bdizzle2700 Pumped Up
@KpTz | FOREVER WOLF aka KHAOTIC_OMINIOUS Heavy Weapons
@lm Tweakk Wrestler

XBOX
@GOOD DRAGON
Wired connections only guys we already know how bad lag is for Jax.

Any other Jax mains (or players) want to prove their Jax variation is the best?:)

Last edited:

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
I think jax is a really balanced character, all his variations are cool and you have to use different for different MU, HW is for better mixup game, wrestler is good to punish safe attacks with poke/grab or to do more JIK/air grab and sometimes do damage even if opponent block some strings, the last one is good for meterless damage and in corner against opponents you don't want to let use wakeups because gotcha ex grab will make him stand and u are on +3 and you can easier escape zoning with air ground pound

omooba

fear the moobs
HW-for pressure
Wrestler for opening up (use when they're cheating with mind reading technology)
Pumped up-(for dmg when they think they're bad but u know... they aint bad)
pretty sure hw is the best. used to argue for wrestler but now i'm sure it's hw

Kingshootahz

HW-for pressure
Wrestler for opening up (use when they're cheating with mind reading technology)
Pumped up-(for dmg when they think they're bad but u know... they aint bad)
pretty sure hw is the best. used to argue for wrestler but now i'm sure it's hw
But the tick throws...so many..tick throws...so fucking many.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Uh, I don't think this is the best way to determine which one is best but it sounds like it would be fun

omooba

fear the moobs
But the tick throws...so many..tick throws...so fucking many.
that's why i used to think it was best.
d1- SLAM-
d1,2- SLAM-
d3- SLAM-
1,2, 3? nope - SLAM-
124- SLAM-
then -SLAM again

yo jax is so nasty

only reason i pefer hw is 1,2,3 law

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I would have so much fun watching this tournament. You could call it the Battle of the Briggs: You ain't Bad Beatdown Edition.

You will find me in the spectator chair for sure on this one.

Kingshootahz

I would have so much fun watching this tournament. You could call it the Battle of the Briggs: You ain't Bad Beatdown Edition.

You will find me in the spectator chair for sure on this one.
But summoner still can't hang though:DOGE

Kingshootahz

Let's put your pseudo hatred towards me and Summoner to rest. FT10?

Winner gets a awkwardly long hug from the loser? :DOGE
I Have a strong feeling I'm not going to like this...but Let's go I'll rip you to shreds!! Then we hug:DOGE

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
Oh summoner can hang. I think it's 5-5, Quan keeps jax out he wins. Jax gets in (god forbid it be in the corner) he wins.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I'd love to see this. The more I tinker with Jax the more I like him and want to learn him. Don't care for HWs as much PERSONALLY because I just don't like law cancels , though they aren't terribly hard at all, but if love to have a solid wrestler Jax.