What's new

Best Anti Airs

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I dunno about neutral 4 for Sindel... I guess it'll work if it's a far away jump but, I've often pressed it (cause I'm bad) and eaten a jip for it.

I would probably add U4 to her list, maybe B2 but I never use B2 to give legit experience on it. Also her hair whip can anti-air but I defiantly wouldn't put it as one of her 'best' anti-airs xD
I actually use back 2 into that kick and fireball OTG them sometimes cause I like the shoryuken look of the move lol.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Liu kang
DS, 1 *
IAFB
High Fire *
Flying Kick *

For Johnny Cage
Both Fire balls

Sonya
Arc Kick*
Air grab

Stryker
Grenades *

Does EN Shake count as an anti air for smoke?

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Reptile add ex forceballs and 1. Get rid of forceballs, 3, and f2.
Cyrax add 12. Get rid of net and buzzsaw.
Sub Zero get rid of ice blast.

These are just my opinions. Even though forceballs, net and ice blast can keep opponents from jumping, they can't be used as AA on reaction. That's why I wouldn't include them.
Get rid of ice ball and add ice beam.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'm sorry but Liu Kang should be standing 2, and standing 2 only.
This.

@DragonPick - While those are AA's, Liu's 2 is the only real viable one. DS1 might work, but always try to use 2. DS 1 is good for teleports though, auch as KL's and Raiden's. Even then, they'd have to be predictable as DS takes a bit to come out.

All the other ones aren't very good, and the thread is called "Best AA's". Liu's best AA is his standing 2.

Don't forget about down 4 to acid ball, very effective after the standing reset as it puts you at the perfect distance from your opponent and sucka's always be tryin to jump out after it :p lol

Sent from my PC36100

GhosT

Noob
Kenshi, Shoulder, Reverse input shoulder, Reverse input EX Shoulder. But you must be very skilled to even think about trying this.. So dont...

:p