Should there be tag in Injustice 2?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Rip Tag

Votes: 33 40.2%

• Total voters

Hini

Batomancer
I never liked tag fighters so I really hope they dont, if it was a tag only I probably wouldnt bother with getting it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yes. Yes I like this. Oh yes.

NRS should make Injustice its dedicated 2v2 series and rollout tag mechanics. You can see it already with the cyrax bombs and kabal projectiles in Test Your Luck in MKX. They are testing the assists...the setups...the various weird tools.

Please let there be a 2v2 thing in the next Injustice. Do you know how sick my team would have been? I mained Hawkgirl/Bane! Thats perfect since one corner carries and the other corner ANNHILATES! Oh the damage on that team...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Thank you! lol

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
We all know an Injustice 2 announcement is coming next month or June so I wanted to see what everyone thought. I personally didn't play Mk9 that much but just watching tag looks hype and I don't see what could be wrong with it. The amount of content MKX has provided is phenomenal but there isn't gonna be a million brutalities and fatalities and I'm sure there won't be a variation system because I think it's gonna be exclusive to the MK series if it returns. So they could put a lot of work into tag as the extra content and costumes obviously. Anyways, just my thoughts. Vote!

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Tag is hype as hell and makes for some awesome casual matches.

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Id still be playing injustice 1 now if it had tag.

I don't even care if you can't do tag combos. Just having two characters would extend the replayability ten fold.

Shit yeah there should be tag. I saw no reason to even exclude tag from MKX; if NRS is worried about balancing or effort, it doesn't even have to have tag assists imo, just something like old school endurance mode with multiple characters on each side. Simple to implement, and now people can play casually with a group of friends.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I change my vote since the thread got merged with the "make injustice 2 tag only" thread

Definite no from me

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I'm personally all for it.

But I fear the following: consider how much you have to take into consideration.

Suppose IGAU1 had tag mode, then certain tag teams can be considered broken. It's all a matter of different balancing.

Call me a pessimist but I personally think it'll make the game already more stupid than it already is and I'm all for IGAU.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It would give them an excuse to expand the cast, dramatically.
It would provide for so many absurd combinations of powers that it would actually hurt to contemplate.
Injustice's double lifebars already lend themselves to such a possibility.

I vote yes.
SFxT was a long time ago, and I don't know if we're going to get a Marvel 4 before we all die, so fuck it. How do you guarantee making Injustice 2 nuttier than the first? Make it Campeones de Parejas rules.

I call dibs on Doomsday and Deathstroke.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I honestly am down for this. I know MK and Injustice play differently enough but making Injustice a Tag Fighter just fits so well and makes it that much more distinguishable from MK that the two can share face time instead of replacing one another again. Superheroes are ALL about teamups. The more character that show up per comic the more it draws attention and sells these days. Making Injustice into a Tag Fighter? Oh hell yes. I could finally play Hawkgirl and Bane together. Or Shazam and Green Arrow. Just a lot of potential fun here.