Should there be tag in Injustice 2?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Rip Tag

Votes: 33 40.2%

• Total voters

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yes, in the tradition set by Capcom & Marvel, if the "Injustice" game gets a sequel, I want it to be based on being a tag (2v2 or 3v3) ONLY fighting game. The tag element was fun, allbeit broken in MK9 and giving it the right treatment, it could be amazing. The greatest tourney fighter was a 3v3 and lasted a good decade in the community. Not saying thats what we need, but its obviously a recipe for greatness. So come on, NRS, lets step it up for whatever "sequel" is to become of this franchise.

:coffee:

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
Man I've wanted NRS to go tag for awhile. I feel like it fits their games...even UMK3 I thought tag was the best mode. Tag is definitely the 2nd thing I want most from an NRS game, 1st being a RUN.

Neclord

Noob
Yea it could work.
Would like to see 2vs2 like in SFxT.
Could add a lot of depth with team synergy and all that stuff.

And for fun: Add a 4 player scramble mode.

4 Cyborgs on the screen. :joker:

No because NRS suck at making those kind of games lol.

They just don't have enough experience and it would be a broken game with infinites for sure. Leave the tag games to Capcom and Namco. NRS should focus on 1 vs 1. And if they try to design a tag mode it should be optional not forced.

RYX

BIG PUSHER

They just don't have enough experience and it would be a broken game with infinites for sure. Leave the tag games to Capcom and Namco. NRS should focus on 1 vs 1. And if they try to design a tag mode it should be optional not forced.
Don't those games have infinites too?

Or at least Marvel does.. Yeah?

Komatose

The Prettiest
I want to see a skullgirls pick 1/2/3 system :v
Yeah I agree with this more than anything... The only tag-related game I've liked was Tag 2 and that's about it... Even SFxT for me was meh. Very fun to watch on stream, but to play it, it would take a lot for me to thoroughly enjoy it... If Injustice "2" is a 2v2, 3v3 etc, I probably won't get it or even play it, to be honest.

Just Marvel afaik. TTT2 and SFxT don't have infinites, are balanced and are virtually bug free. Something I don't think NRS is capable of doing atm lol.

That's like Doritos trying to design a car. Just stick to making delicious chips ffs.

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
They could just make it sequential, like umk3 was, I'd be perfectly happy with that. I just like using multiple characters, part of why I like kof so much.

Also Doritos has made two games that are better than 90% of what's on XBLA!

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
I'm not a big fan of tag fighters. Theres PLENTY of them out now, and there will be in the future as well. I pray NRS doesn't go down that road. I don't want Street Fighter V to be the only 1v1 game at majors at that point.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I want to see a skullgirls pick 1/2/3 system :v
Nah play IGAU1 or MK10 for anything but 2v2/3v3. It needs its own identity.
I'm not a big fan of tag fighters. Theres PLENTY of them out now, and there will be in the future as well. I pray NRS doesn't go down that road. I don't want Street Fighter V to be the only 1v1 game at majors at that point.
hello! MK10 or the next MK game would be the next project I would think NRS does now.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
How about they do the opposite of Capcom? Injustice 1v1, MK 2v2.

I would rather them go the KoF route though, with teams instead of actual tag mechanics.

Tim Static

Adminerator

Infinite isn't a dirty word so don't treat it as such.

If the infinite is the result of a glitch, then yes, thats fucked up. If the infinite is completely avoidable, don't complain you got caught. :coffee:

And your not being forced. I mean, no one is making you play the game, right? ;)