What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Be honest, Classic Scorpion...

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
...looks pretty fucking good. I mean it's not much at the character select screen but in-game it's very faithful to UMK3. Sub-Zero and Reptile were flops, and I'm not holding my breath for Ermac, but this one was a success IMO.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Something about the mask just doesn't add up IMO....

It's negligible during actual in-game play though. I'll rep it at tournaments if the MK9 skin isn't available on the console I'm using.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I think the Injustice Player 2 Skin is his best by far. The klassic skin looks like he left his ninja suit in the washing machine too long with its faded colors. I need the yellow to be brighter. Player 2 has that, but the body outline is grey instead of black and that is a turn off.

Last edited:

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Default alt and Kold War are my two favourites. Alt colour MK9 is good too, I do like the classic one but the mask just doesn't look right.

The classic Ninja skins for MK9 were the best those costumes have ever looked, really simple design but all of them looked great.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I really love the default and classic skins. I hate the others and haven't played story yet so I don't have Hanzo yet. Training mode warrior.