What's new

Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice - Discussion Thread

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
2015 Comic-Con Trailer
I was really open to the idea of Jesse Eisenberg playing Lex, I thought it could've really surprised me in the best possible way. And it still can.

However, at this point, it's looking like he's going to ruin the dc cinematic universe.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
As hot as this movie will most likely be, it's incredibly hard for me to get hype for it when I know Superman could sneeze on accident and kill Batman.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
so superman destroying metropolis without any regard for human lives in man of steel is on purpose to set this stage??
I thought it's just dumb scriptwriters who never read any superman comics before.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
This isn't Pre-Crisis where Superman does stupid shit like that.
In any time Superman could simply kill Batman before he even had time to exhale. Dead before he even had time to react to what he wanted to do. Batman is a human with a butler. No contest. Movie will likely be amazing, but ridiculously absurd rivalry.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
I'm quite excited for dead pool. And the Killing Joke is finally getting an animated movie. Comics are going hard for the rest of the decade.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I know it will have to be pretty even because they don't want to piss of any fanbases, but I will be pretty salty if Batman gives Superman a beating and makes him look like a chump. Superman should/could one shot Batman, but its clear they are giving him some kind of amped up suit and possibly kryptonite to hold his own lol

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I'm quite excited for dead pool. And the Killing Joke is finally getting an animated movie. Comics are going hard for the rest of the decade.
Killing Joke was overrated to me. This animated film, I don't know if it will be that good since, they would have to tone it down. But I am hopeful.

But that Death in the Family, and The Dark Knight Returns reference in Batman V Superman trailer was real.

I heard the Suicide Squad trailer was good as well.
Plus Green Lantern Corps movie
I know it will have to be pretty even because they don't want to piss of any fanbases, but I will be pretty salty if Batman gives Superman a beating and makes him look like a chump. Superman should/could one shot Batman, but its clear they are giving him some kind of amped up suit and possibly kryptonite to hold his own lol
You do see that armored suit right lol?

And I heard Batman is going to use Kryptonite in the film

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I doubt it will happen but I hope WoWo is the one who ends up "beating" Superman since she is really the only one in this movie who actually can.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
A day one Superman isn't going to act like a day 100 Superman.
but it's not day one, it's shown in the movie that he got this power since he's a kid, and it's keep developing until he's a grown up.
so he should be able to have some self control, but what we got is a brutal fight that destroyed a city;
Did I mention that he destroyed a truck just because the trucker is a jerk, now how's the trucker will feed his family, will someone think of the children:DOGE

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
but it's not day one, it's shown in the movie that he got this power since he's a kid, and it's keep developing until he's a grown up.
so he should be able to have some self control, but what we got is a brutal fight that destroyed a city;
Did I mention that he destroyed a truck just because the trucker is a jerk, now how's the trucker will feed his family, will someone think of the children:DOGE
Key word there was "Superman". He has his powers, but he wasn't being a Superhero, or doing what Superman do..
We got a fight with another Kryptonian who has military training, that's hell bent on killing him.

That's a lot for a day one Superman

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
Key word there was "Superman". He has his powers, but he wasn't being a Superhero, or doing what Superman do..
We got a fight with another Kryptonian who has military training, that's hell bent on killing him.

That's a lot for a day one Superman
I got your point there, btw did anyone ever said the word superman in man of steel? I always thought it's about an alien named clark.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm not gonna lie, I still can't get over young and hairy Luthor, twig bitch WoWo, or "AFLAC!".

Suicide Squad though.... that one has my attention.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I'm not gonna lie, I still can't get over young and hairy Luthor, twig bitch WoWo, or "AFLAC!".

Suicide Squad though.... that one has my attention.
You must have forgotten when Lex Luthor was a lion in the form of a man back in the 90's

DC needs to stop playing with that Suicide Squad trailer.
I heard it was good for a movie still in production.