What's new

Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice - Discussion Thread

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
It's confirmed, she's in. But we don't know who she's playing. Maybe she'll be Batgirl and DD3 everyone's ass.

who cares? Internet assholes are going to rip it apart regardless of what creative decisions they make. Fanboys simultaneously love and hate everything.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
If your a fan of marvel, dc, etc, I'm sure you have seen this trailer already. I personally thought it was insanely hype and cannot stop hitting replay. This trailer had to be more hype then every Avengers trailer put together. And the Cyborg Batman voice at the end :eek:

However it seems from the trailer that instead of the two teaming up they will actually be fighting each other? Not really sure how thats going to work. The "Supermans indestructible" arguement seems to always win. I just wanted to here to opinions of some other people who have some ideas or comic book info. Does anyone really expect Batman to win this one?

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."

However it seems from the trailer that instead of the two teaming up they will actually be fighting each other? Not really sure how thats going to work. The "Supermans indestructible" arguement seems to always win. I just wanted to here to opinions of some other people who have some ideas or comic book info. Does anyone really expect Batman to win this one?
Yes. Because he's the godamn batman. Batman + preptime = Unstoppable.

Some will point out that there are instances in canon where Superman has defeated Batman and most of the time they've fought, canon or otherwise it tends to come to a stalemate, but in my personal opinion in this:

Batman should damn near always beat Superman for 1 simple reason: it makes for a better story.

Batman defeating Superman is raw human determination, willpower, and creativity overcoming an unwinnable 10-0 matchup against an S+ broken tier character whose main schtick is that he's invincible.

In fighting game terms its the equivalent of Justin Wong defeating Ivan Ooze with Servbot. Its not possible....but goddamnit where there's a will there's a way.

What's the Moral of Superman winning?!? Sorry timmy, all your practice and effort just don't mean a thing against natural talent and genetics. Lame.

....having said all that, I still think the movie looks dumb and that ben affleck is gonna suck.