What's new

Tech Batgirl's Anti-Pushblock Tech

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
More buffs for Babs! If you're tired of people guessing correctly on your vortex option and pushing you across the screen, then look no further! Batgirl can negate pushblocks by bounce canceling her B1 or J3. You can opt to do a F3 for 52% in the corner, or a midscreen B3 into the bola reset combo of your choice. Enjoy yourselves.

All normals that can be bounce canceled to negate pushblocks: 1, D1, J1, 2, F2, D2, J2, 3, J3.

The tech is the setup after a ji2 with BG. Lbsh, would you rather get out of my pressure for free or would you rather have to guess? Everybody always pushblocks me after a ji2

Last edited:

astronout

see you at the top.
why would anyone ever pushblock when she's at the very least -6 after they've already guessed correctly? J2 into anything can be interrupted or backdashed. the opponent pushblocking a Jump 3 would make the most sense.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
This is cool and I play Batgirl but...
stahp what are you doing?

new tech are kewl

But can we actually like spread out the tech so it's not just like 13 new setups for batgirl and none for the bottom 15?

My scorpion wants new tech

Darwinism. You guys keep evolving those top tiers the bottom tiers goanna be absolute

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
why would anyone ever pushblock when she's at the very least -6 after they've already guessed correctly? J2 into anything can be interrupted or backdashed. the opponent pushblocking a Jump 3 would make the most sense.

That was what I was going to say.. She's minus after you block. (Neutral if she only does B2 but then she's not kommitting to damage)....

That and everyone has that option to blow up pushblock so it's more universal tech.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Ask @SonicFox5000 . The whole reason he came up with this is because people keep push blocking his starters. Also, J3 DOES work.

astronout

see you at the top.
Ask @SonicFox5000 . The whole reason he came up with this is because people keep push blocking his starters. Also, J3 DOES work.
that's what i meant; it makes sense for the opponent to pushblock a blocked j3 as j3 has ridiculous block advantage. however, rarely does anyone pushblock after they've already guessed correctly in the vortex in my experience. though, when it gets close to the wire and the opponent is low on health, they will pushblock out of fear of chip. So, a situation like this one and a blocked j3 would be an appropriate use this tech.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
that's what i meant; it makes sense for the opponent to pushblock a blocked j3 as j3 has ridiculous block advantage. however, rarely does anyone pushblock after they've already guessed correctly in the vortex in my experience. though, when it gets close to the wire and the opponent is low on health, they will pushblock out of fear of chip. So, a situation like this one and a blocked j3 would be an appropriate use this tech.
Well thanks. I took the time to check every normal just so you could find it useful.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I rather enjoy the idea of Batgirl spending 2 bars hoping that I would pushblock.
Like this isn't tech, its mechanics. Its something every character has.
It's tech because it's showing what exactly Batgirl can do off of this, just like it's tech when multiple characters have trait resets.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I rather enjoy the idea of Batgirl spending 2 bars hoping that I would pushblock.
Like this isn't tech, its mechanics. Its something every character has.
Glad I'm not the only one saying this..

Now I don't just seem like I'm out to sh*t on DMS. Which to be klear, I'm not.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's tech because it's showing what exactly Batgirl can do off of this, just like it's tech when multiple characters have trait resets.
If multiple characters had it but not every single character, that'd be fine.
If it were something based off of a particular attribute that a set of characters had that another did not, sure.
Hell, if it were something every character had but used different thanks to their respective kits, it'd be technically tech.

This is something that every single character can do, given they have the meter. Its something fundamentally installed into the game.
Its game mechanics. Not tech. Every character uses it the same way, in the same situation, to achieve the same result.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah we do these all the time, but when I do I don't have any intention of countering a push block to be honest. I will just spend the 2 bars for an overhead/low/overhead, or low/overhead mixup if I am feeling like it. I wouldn't advise people to push block out of the vortex though because both options are negative and she doesn't get any true follow-up from them.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
This works for all characters, not just battgurl, canceling normals into armor will make the armor absorb the pushblock hit, grundy does this with walking corpse, lex does this with trait, bane does this with trait, etc.

Is Batgirl's b2,1 really +3 on block? Because thats why I pushblock her usually but im not sure if that frame data is correct

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
This is cool and I play Batgirl but...
stahp what are you doing?

new tech are kewl

But can we actually like spread out the tech so it's not just like 13 new setups for batgirl and none for the bottom 15?

My scorpion wants new tech

Darwinism. You guys keep evolving those top tiers the bottom tiers goanna be absolute
The Scorpion tech is uploading and will be the absolute last thing I post for other characters. Everyone seems to know everything already.