What's new

Strategy Baraka Option Selects and J-Cancels

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
so not much posting in the baraka forum since igau dropped so i thought id throw this up,
most the information been talked about but not so much in post form.while none of this really ground breaking,its still nice to know :D
where my tarkatans at?!?

whiff option selects. credit SomeCubanGuy
f24 and b322.
in the footsies battle with f24/b322 you can option select the last hit into slices.
using inputs as f2(df1)4 - b32(df1)2.
this adds another layer to making opponent think u missed a f2~slices/b32~slices confirm

"J-cancels" credit J360
this was a video made a while ago by j360, it talks about a part of the MK9 combo system not many talk about and ever more just dont know about,canceling dialed unsafe specials, i think it is best use with baraka is jcanceling the chop chop,theres a few slices(and even spark lol) options selects from using this,
here's the video explaining how it works...

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
WHOA thanks for the naming the tech after me bud! I knew one day it would become useful to someone other than myself lol

haha, i remembered someone calling it that when ya originally posted it so thank them.

Hmm.. I thought this was known. Oh well, now it is =D This is very useful for 1,2,1-NET with Cyrax. Plenty of time to cancel the net.

yea some knew, some didnt im guessing.
just trying to get a bit of talk going in here since my most tarkatan brothers and sisters more about the injustice army than the tarkatan army now :( im playing injustice too, but mk still be #1 to me