5-5 vs Sindel​
4-6 vs Skarlet​
5-5 vs Smoke​
4-6 vs Sonya Blade​
5-5 vs Stryker​
5-5 vs Sub-Zero​

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
can i gets peoples opinion of the vs kano matchup (4-6)

yes ex charge makes life against zoners easier but baraka wont always has meter,
and ex charge full screen baits to waste barakas meter so he has no breaker can happen if make wrong reads...
thanks [MENTION=2157]UsedForGlue[/MENTION] cyrax for that

so how should baraka fight kano?
what is his punishes for upball (besides spin)?
kano ball punish a "safe" charge?
kanos armor options for escaping frame traps?

on blocking,i think mostly low is good option, for ducking knives easier(release block),avoids the 1,1 string,checks the f3 strings,upball can whiff and all you really have to look out for is the overhead up close and kano cant get major damage for the overhead
i would say yea block low, only watch for the over head, and he can get somewhat of good damage with that overhead
kanos up ball can be punish with a jumpkick, which is bull, but use that to close in some
just some 2 quick tips

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Cyber Sub- 6-4 Baraka: He can punish dive kicks with blade charge, and his pressure can kill cyber sub as long as you watch out for parry.\

Cyrax: 4-6: You have more options now that EX blade charge goes fullscreen, but he still has too many tools for it to be an even matchup.

More later

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
Cyber Sub- 6-4 Baraka: He can punish dive kicks with blade charge, and his pressure can kill cyber sub as long as you watch out for parry.\

Cyrax: 4-6: You have more options now that EX blade charge goes fullscreen, but he still has too many tools for it to be an even matchup.

More later
can u explain how u go about beating them too?

Zoidberg747

Oh its that sort of thread, my bad.

Noob Saibot: Do a lot of dash blocking. Punish shadows with blade charge when the spacing is right. U+3 can bait teleport happy noob saibot's but don't do it too often. Once you get in use frame traps, U+3, or blade charge to stay in. With Noob if you get in, and stay in, he has no chance.

Freddy: Get in, stay in, win. Seriously though, dash block, EX blade charge, just get in close.

Ermac: Just watch the telelift. You want to be in his face, and stay in his face. If you havent realized, that is usually the strategy with Raka. Try to bait his teleports for full combos. Watch his 3,1 as it is a low combo starter. a blocked telelift equals a free combo. A blocked TKP is punished by blade charge.

Will add more later.

VOR

Noob
Baraka's projectile isn't too bad either. Against Cyber Sub i've been staying at half or full screen, throwing projectiles, anticipating and punishing teleports and slides. Spin is a good go to when you're getting pressure put on you. I think baraka is a pretty underestimated character with his very fast spin, decent midscreen damage, great corner damage, lots of mixups, overheads, EX dash, etc.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
i will not be accepting input from an ass
so sigmar is invalid
Baraka community sticks together bitch aahahaha :fuckyou:

Zoidberg747

Sigmar seems to have started it already. And sigmar it is a 5-5 matchup, this thread is saying how to BEAT certain characters, and if you go against shang and get in close you have a much better chance of winning.

VOR

Noob
I think this is decent except i disagree with cage, and noob, which i'd say are both 5-5. i'd say jax is 4-6.

Zoidberg747

Vs. Rain: If he starts to frametrap immediately d1 out of it and start pressure. End in a lot of resets and dont let Rain move. If he gets you in his bubble, make sure to hold block. Depending on their combo starter(other than the bubble) you may be able to block it. Watch out for his lightning midscreen. WATCH FOR EX ROUNDHOUSE. If he gets that it is a heavy amount of damage. Watch out for his low starter, when blocked continue pressure of your own. If he waterports, spin to punish. Lightning, bubble, and geyser should be punished by Blade charge fullscreen. It is best to get Rain in the corner, as his wakeup game isnt that great(you can bait a wakeup just in case).

Vs. Mileena: Dont throw spin out too much as ball roll will go under it. iAS can be punished by EX blade charge. Her D4 is slightly better than your d4, but dont be afraid to play footsies when she least expects it. When a ball roll or teleport kick is blocked, PUNISH! Spin or a combo would work, just make sure to make it count. Ending whatever you do in a reset is ideal so you can continue to add pressure. If at midscreen dont be afraid to throw out a blade charge or two, but be unpredictable as she can punish it easily. Realize she has an overhead, I am not sure if it hits when you are using d4 on her.

More soon

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Played some sets vs Book Burning's Rain yesterday. Matchup is for sure 5-5. Spin gets you out of RHC pressure, just be careful of him completing the string as you'll get a roundhouse to the face. EN Blade Charge gets you out of all RHC pressure, unless he uses EN Roundhouse. If he's Geyser Kicking on wakeup, Spin in his face and it'll beat it clean. Meter management is very important in this matchup, and it's always best to save 2 bars due to Rain's high damage. Rain with meter makes him one of the scariest characters in the game. Always respect EN RH when he has a bar.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Zoidberg747

Book Burning is where I got all the matchup experience. Played 20 matches in a row, I won one lol. But I am happy to say I have never lost to another rain as Baraka afterwards.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I seriously still don't see how Sub-Raka is 4-6 Sub. >_>