What's new

Strategy Bane's venom Trait

Spletty

Grandmaster
i was seeing how long venom lasts when you activate level 1, wait til it's nearly depleted and activate 2, wait again and activate 3. I wasn't perfect on the timing but mine came out to 19.1 seconds worth of venom, I'm sure there's 21 possible seconds, 7 seconds per level. That's an incredibly long time to have armor and a power boost.

There also seems to be a 7 second cool down period. So 21 seconds of boost for 7 seconds cool down? Hell yes.

I rarely use 3x venom, unless I know I am going to get the kill. 1x venom lasts long enough and has a very fast cooldown (not to mention it doesn't turn you into a slug when it's cooling down).

I've been bitten too many times by having the 3x venom de-buff and watching the enemy crucify me with their ultimate.

Only time i buff up to V3 is mid combo when going for the kill. Like if i manage to bounce my opponent ill juice up to max while i am doing the JI2 or something.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

i was seeing how long venom lasts when you activate level 1, wait til it's nearly depleted and activate 2, wait again and activate 3. I wasn't perfect on the timing but mine came out to 19.1 seconds worth of venom, I'm sure there's 21 possible seconds, 7 seconds per level. That's an incredibly long time to have armor and a power boost.

There also seems to be a 7 second cool down period. So 21 seconds of boost for 7 seconds cool down? Hell yes.
If only there was an add on #Kappa

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Just started using Bane and he's an incredibly fun character to play as; I'm already being labeled a "spammer" for my venom use, LOL! Anyway, level 1 is what I mainly use now. In the very beginning I was amping up to 3 regularly just to do max damage, but now I see that level 1 with its 1 hit of armor is enough in most sitiuations. Only in the end game of the fight when I know I've got the momentum and the opening do I amp to 3 now and use his invulnerablity and max damage to the best of my ability. Like what was said earlier in the thread, I've been burned enough during the venom recovery period with supers and what not, so playing bane smart and managing venom use / avoiding unnecessary cool down is key to his game.