What's new

Bandai Namco's 『ゴジラ-GODZILLA-』PS3 GAME

Apparently you have to fight 2014 Godzilla to unlock him. He's also hard to fight as he beats all of your offenses due to his ferocity in battle. Yeah I read an article on this games a few weeks ago. Mothra has weak offense but her webs can make it deadly if you get caught. King Ghidorah seems to be the described as the deadliest in the trailer, having great offense up close as well as a far. Yeah that's all the info that I read from that article that I can remember as of this time.

And we finally have some gameplay footage.

1:00 Attacking and feeding off G energy plants, grows slightly in size
1:18 Nuclear Pulse
1:39 player switches to "cinematic" camera mode
2:00 And she switches back to normal camera mode
2:09 Government and military officials talk about their next course of action
2:29 MBT-92 Maser Tanks roll out and attack
3:26 Super-X arrives to kick ass
4:58 King Ghidroah arrives to kick ass
5:43 Another Nuclear Pulse
6:00 Pick this punk ass bitch up and throw him like a rag doll!

Apparently you have to fight 2014 Godzilla to unlock him. He's also hard to fight as he beats all of your offenses due to his ferocity in battle. Yeah I read an article on this games a few weeks ago. Mothra has weak offense but her webs can make it deadly if you get caught. King Ghidorah seems to be the described as the deadliest in the trailer, having great offense up close as well as a far. Yeah that's all the info that I read from that article that I can remember as of this time.
Kiryu is playable as well. Also someone confirmed that Kiryu will sometimes have Garuda attach to him. You even start off the game at the bottom of the ocean and blow up ships above before going to land with the classic 1954 footsteps. Godzilla starts off at 50 meters but you grow to 100 by absorbing energy like in the movies. It's also hinted you can absorb too much and go into meltdown.

When playing as the Legendary version enemy monsters fight differently so be ready to change your strategy. Also you can spare Biollante after beating her, and crush Mothra's twins. Also someone confirmed if you upgrade your Heat Ray and health enough you can melt the Super-X2's Fire Mirror at the price of taking damage from the redirected breath.

The story:

It takes place 60 years after the events of the original film. After the first Godzilla was killed study and research on it's cells and how they can control their radioactivity has led to more effective power plants known as G generators.

This will ultimately lead to humanities downfall as this powerful energy has attracted the attention of a second Godzilla (you) who wants to feed off the energy and become more powerful. This has also awoken several other monsters who wish to fight the king of the monsters and kill him throwing the balance of nature out of whack. A third Godzilla (Legendary's 2014 version) has risen from the oceans depths to restore balance by stopping you from absorbing too much energy and becoming too powerful.

The ultimate battle of the century is about to begin.

Godzilla vs Godzilla.

Monsters, FIGHT!!!

Last edited:

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
Bandai Namco is touching this? That's interesting. I was expecting Sega or Activision. They usually do movie type games. If it's really like hulk ultimate destruction then I'm going to enjoy this.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Bandai Namco is touching this? That's interesting. I was expecting Sega or Activision. They usually do movie type games. If it's really like hulk ultimate destruction then I'm going to enjoy this.
Those publishers usually only come into play with tie-ins. There's been plenty of independent Godzilla media/merchandise in Japan.