What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

Backfire

Noob
there was a decent harley player on arturo's stream last night but he never used her trait at all and i don't recall him landing her super
well you should try and use her trait if you can knock an opponent over because most things are very good. the joker pic can add 12% to the next combo harley does.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
well you should try and use her trait if you can knock an opponent over because most things are very good. the joker pic can add 12% to the next combo harley does.
most people view harley's trait as garbage...and others have said it's pretty slow

I'm pretty sure on knockdown her trait is a good idea. Health regain, damage boost, or unblockable projectile that juggles? How is her trait garbage? :)

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
I'm pretty sure on knockdown her trait is a good idea. Health regain, damage boost, or unblockable projectile that juggles? How is her trait garbage? :)
because there's a chance that you might get nothing at all from the trait leaving yourself wide open for an attack...

that's why some people think harley quin is a garbage character we know you don't need to use a characters trait to win but the fact that harley's trait can backfire on you if you attempt to use it makes people ignore it completely

because there's a chance that you might get nothing at all from the trait leaving yourself wide open for an attack...

that's why some people think harley quin is a garbage character we know you don't need to use a characters trait to win but the fact that harley's trait can backfire on you if you attempt to use it makes people ignore it completely
Ahh i see. I thought they took that out because I haven't seen any moves like that since her Battle arena with Wonder Woman. I'm sure that probability won't be that bad. Makes her more interesting if you ask me.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Ahh i see. I thought they took that out because I haven't seen any moves like that since her Battle arena with Wonder Woman. I'm sure that probability won't be that bad. Makes her more interesting if you ask me.
Yeah it kinda does but in a intense match you don't want it failing you

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool

Harley has some pretty sweet zoning. After I get a knockdown from Ex cupcakes I like to charge up the Pop Pop. (fully charged pop pop moves very slow across the screen and becomes unblockable) Don't do this against opponents with teleports because the cooldown is very bad. But if the other opponent respects your charge and lets you shoot. Then it's the perfect time to use her trait. I noticed I almost always get Ivys flower which is the health boost. Don't know why :D Also theres a chance the pop pop will be a dud and Harley will be like negative 100,000 :( theres probably like a 1 out of 10 chance of that happening though.

Harley has some pretty sweet zoning. After I get a knockdown from Ex cupcakes I like to charge up the Pop Pop. (fully charged pop pop moves very slow across the screen and becomes unblockable) Don't do this against opponents with teleports because the cooldown is very bad. But if the other opponent respects your charge and lets you shoot. Then it's the perfect time to use her trait. I noticed I almost always get Ivys flower which is the health boost. Don't know why :D Also theres a chance the pop pop will be a dud and Harley will be like negative 100,000 :( theres probably like a 1 out of 10 chance of that happening though.
Wait there is a chance that there will be a useless thing happening when you use her trait right? What happens? Or is the poppop the negative outcome?

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
Wait there is a chance that there will be a useless thing happening when you use her trait right? What happens? Or is the poppop the negative outcome?
No with her trait she gets a health boost, a damage boost or she throws out a tnt in front of her that I believe is unblockable and does about 15% damage. She doesn't throw it far so no harley player should ever try using her trait right in front of somebody hoping for the unblockable Tnt. You're get punished. The useless thing that could happen is her Pop Pop move. You have to charge it up and it becomes this slow moving unblockable projectile. But theres a chance that you'll get a dud instead :( and thats when anybody with the reactions of a 70 year old man can punish :(

No with her trait she gets a health boost, a damage boost or she throws out a tnt in front of her that I believe is unblockable and does about 15% damage. She doesn't throw it far so no harley player should ever try using her trait right in front of somebody hoping for the unblockable Tnt. You're get punished. The useless thing that could happen is her Pop Pop move. You have to charge it up and it becomes this slow moving unblockable projectile. But theres a chance that you'll get a dud instead :( and thats when anybody with the reactions of a 70 year old man can punish :(
Ahhh ok now I see. That makes her trait unpredictable but not completely useless from far away. Thats ashame about the Pop Pop gun though :(. At least the animation is adorable lol

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
Ahhh ok now I see. That makes her trait unpredictable but not completely useless from far away. Thats ashame about the Pop Pop gun though :(. At least the animation is adorable lol
You're exactly right. I really hope NRS lowers the chance of getting a dud though. The slow pop pop is so good! Sometimes after it's on screen I like to silly slide in and cupcake so they can't jump over the pop pop or cancel into Tantrum 3 to blow them up if they try to push buttons. And yes she's adorable <3

You're exactly right. I really hope NRS lowers the chance of getting a dud though. The slow pop pop is so good! Sometimes after it's on screen I like to silly slide in and cupcake so they can't jump over the pop pop or cancel into Tantrum 3 to blow them up if they try to push buttons. And yes she's adorable <3
Wait what does her MB/Ex Pop Pop gun do? It looked like it got rid of the ending lag of the move in a video i saw.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I remember hearing hector say that her pop pop was not random, it just depends on how long you charge it, if you hold it too long it fucks you over.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
I remember hearing hector say that her pop pop was not random, it just depends on how long you charge it, if you hold it too long it fucks you over.
Hmm let me test that. It's just that if you hold it till the end you gain the slow moving unblockable properties.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
Yeah tested it the random factor comes into play when you charge it all the way. And I just found out that it's definitely a 1 out of 10 chance you'll get a dud. Lol don't ask me how I know

ONmedz

Noob
It you use, B2 + 3 (forgot the name of it) It'll launch high enough for Harley to use her Trait before they can recover. If they don't roll when they land and you get the bomb they have to pretty much eat it.