What's new

Australian FGC set to invade the United States this summer!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
This summer, players from the fighting game community stationed on the continent of Australia will be making the journey to the United States in order to compete in a series of worldwide FGC events! Among them are Major League Gaming's Anaheim 2014 event, and the Evolution 2014 Championships! It's been 1.5 years since NEC '13 saw the arrival of @TONY-T and @n-megabytes, and so we are thrilled to be given the chance to welcome the Australian FGC to our end of the globe once again! Below are the players and the list of tournaments planned for their attendance.

n-megabytes
Games:
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Region: Adelaide, Australia
Tournaments to attend: MLG Anaheim 2014, CEO 2014, and Evolution 2014

@Pan1cMode
Games:
Region: Melbourne, Australia
Tournaments to attend: CEO 2014 and Evolution 2014

FaYd
Games:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Injustice: Gods Among Us
Region: Sydney, Australia
Tournaments to attend: Evolution 2014

Spaceghost
Games:
Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Injustice: Gods Among Us

While the last two players will only be attending Evolution 2014, n-megabytes and Pan1cMode will be undergoing a cross-country travel all around the U.S. to visit a series of FGC scenes including Atlanta, Orlando, Vegas, Anaheim, Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles! As someone who's had the pleasure of getting to know about the Australian scene, I for one am excited for their arrival and I hope the rest of you are just as eager to welcome them! The hype levels for the Injustice community have just leveled up yet again!

This post will be updated if any more information comes to my attention.

Source: n-megabytes

Attachments

Last edited:
Awesome -- @n-megabytes seems like a super cool guy; looking forward to seeing him play this summer.
Really looking forward to it! 3 weeks to go!!!

You need to come to Chicago before you go to EVO. I'll run the BG mirror just for you.
We'll be there before evo :) It's gonna be LA, Orlando, Chicago, Atlanta then Vegas!

Also would need someone from LA to get in contact with me to organize a time after MLG to visit the local scene in LA... not sure who is there

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM

We'll be there before evo :) It's gonna be LA, Orlando, Chicago, Atlanta then Vegas!

Also would need someone from LA to get in contact with me to organize a time after MLG to visit the local scene in LA... not sure who is there
@EGP Wonder_Chef

Jim

Emperor of the Moon

Do you know exactly what dates you'll be in Chicago yet? Let us know as far ahead of time and we'll make sure we get a bunch of people out to play you guys. Thursdays are our weekly tournament but if you can't be there we'll come out any night.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
That's awesome!

It's a shame that I won't be able to attend EVO or MLG, but make sure to put down concrete days and I might be able to get my crew to show up at Chicago while you're there.
I want to play some international comp!

FaYd

Noob
This summer, players from the fighting game community stationed on the continent of Australia will be making the journey to the United States in order to compete in a series of worldwide FGC events! Among them are Major League Gaming's Anaheim 2014 event, and the Evolution 2014 Championships! It's been 1.5 years since NEC '13 saw the arrival of @TONY-T and @n-megabytes, and so we are thrilled to be given the chance to welcome the Australian FGC to our end of the globe once again! Below are the players and the list of tournaments planned for their attendance.

n-megabytes
Games:
Region: Adelaide, Australia
Tournaments to attend: MLG Anaheim 2014, CEO 2014, and Evolution 2014

@Pan1cMode
Games:
Region: Melbourne, Australia
Tournaments to attend: CEO 2014 and Evolution 2014

FaYd
Games:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Injustice: Gods Among Us

Spaceghost
Games:
Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Injustice: Gods Among Us

While the last two players will only be attending Evolution 2014, n-megabytes and Pan1cMode will be undergoing a cross-country travel all around the U.S. to visit a series of FGC scenes including Atlanta, Orlando, Vegas, Anaheim, Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles! As someone who's had the pleasure of getting to know about the Australian scene, I for one am excited for their arrival and I hope the rest of you are just as eager to welcome them! The hype levels for the Injustice community have just leveled up yet again!

This post will be updated if any more information comes to my attention.

Source: n-megabytes
Looking forward to meeting people and getting hype/drunk at EVO.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
LOL i wish i coulda made it man
I decided to go too late
By then the flights were crazily expensive, and my asian parents became 100x harder to convince :L
Yeah dude. To be honest, I'm only really interested in maybe hitting up MLG, and I too am not sure I can really swing it in terms of the flight and such.
Alas, the story of Joker will never be told, and the community will continue to "just not know".

Do you know exactly what dates you'll be in Chicago yet? Let us know as far ahead of time and we'll make sure we get a bunch of people out to play you guys. Thursdays are our weekly tournament but if you can't be there we'll come out any night.
We are going there straight after CEO. Arriving on Monday 30th of June and staying there for a week!

Gilbagz

Joker here~
Yeah dude. To be honest, I'm only really interested in maybe hitting up MLG, and I too am not sure I can really swing it in terms of the flight and such.
Alas, the story of Joker will never be told, and the community will continue to "just not know".
Ahhh damns
I should be coming up next year for sure
Really hope to meet all of the other joker guys before the game dies down
Game should still be alive till igau 2 hopefully!