What's new

[Aug 9, 2014] Saturday Slugfest XXII (Lynnwood, WA)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Venue:
GameClucks/GameZone
3333 184th St SW, Suite D
Lynnwood, WA 98037
www.GameClucks.com

Entry and Venue:
Venue Fee: $5
VIP Entry: +$10
+ Game Entry of $5 - $10

Events:
3:00pm - Injustice: Gods Among Us - 360 ($10)
5:00pm - The King of Fighters XIII - PS3 ($10)
6:00pm - Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - 360 ($10)
6:00pm - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - PS3 ($5)
6:00pm - Mortal Kombat - 360 ($5)
7:00pm - Ultra Street Fighter IV - 360 ($10)
8:00pm - BlazBlue: Chronophantasma - PS3 ($5)
8:00pm - Raffle for a Stick ($1 per Ticket)

Side Tournaments
7:00pm - Eucloid - PC
When UMvC3 is completed - UMvC3 Ratio

Raffle:
$1 Raffle Tickets for a Stick, to be raffled off at about 8pm

Payouts:
11 or Less people: 75%, 25%
12 to 31 people: 70%. 20%, 10%
32 to 64 people: 65%, 20%, 10%, 5%
64 or more people: 63%, 18%, 10%, 5%, 2%, 2%

SET UPS:
We are asking the community to bring set ups.
The discounts for them got way out of hand though, and with a huge part of the $ from these events going to the PNWR2E2015 and NWMVII Fund, we would like to ask the community to bring them to help support what we are trying to do.

Stream is www.twitch.tv/teamkhaos

STB Shujinkydink

3 people.

We could do a 3v3 but we would prefer a 3 v everyone from stb that can make it. We just get one respawn per exstra person. What do you think aye? (No Pun intended) (Was that even a pun)
Hmmm. Let me discuss with the team, we accept the challenge but I have to run it by them or else I get in trouble.

We got me Trevar goldy Knoterror and possibly Kevin

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Hmmm. Let me discuss with the team, we accept the challenge but I have to run it by them or else I get in trouble.

We got me Trevar goldy Knoterror and possibly Kevin
Oh snap that's wow. Ummm so this would be off stream right? How would the money match aspect work? (Gives us a cause to fight well). And whatever happened to bandit?

STB Shujinkydink

Oh snap that's wow. Ummm so this would be off stream right? How would the money match aspect work? (Gives us a cause to fight well). And whatever happened to bandit?
Stream would depend on what slash/Deniz say. Bandit is still with us but i doubt hes coming. I think hes retired until MKX :(

As far as Money goes if its 15$ then i guess that would be $5 a member. I dont think we'll do the respawn. We'll do a 3v3, or if you guys are feeling confident you can take the handicap but i dont reccomend it ;)

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I'll make all the arrangements I need to make to be there. I don't have any converters, but I do have an Eightarc Q1 stick for Xbox if anyone PS players need a stick (and I'm not playing). Only rule is you break it, you buy it.