What's new

[Aug 29, 2014] Big E Gaming: Summer Jam 8 (Summers over Party) (Philadelphia pa.,) - MK9 Free Entry!

BigE

Elder God
Summer Jam 8
DATE:
8/29/2014 – 8/31/2014
900 Packer Ave
Philadelphia pa., 19148
(Discount info coming soon)

I will post PARTY info later.

SPONSORS:
Big E Gaming
Team Sp00ky
Team TFC
Eightarc
OBS
Atlus
KPH
Arcsys
Gummo Mods
Dynamic Breadwork
RiteAv
Lamar Johnson
The Steam Co.

GAMES:
UMvC3 $500 pot bonus
Ultra $500 pot bonus
BB:CP $300 pot bonus
P4A
GG:AC+R
Injustice $500 pot bonus.
Killer Instinct $250 pot bonus
TTT2-- FREE entry--(Might have to Cap) -- $1000 pot bonus
SC5 -- FREE entry -- $500 pot bonus
KoF13
DoA5:U-- FREE entry--(might have to Cap) $1000 pot bonus
Mk9 -- FREE entry
Pokemon
Melee Brawl
Project M
Sfxt
Gears
SG
ST
Gears 3 team tournament.

www.bigegaming.com

RULES:

Can be found on www.bigegaming.com
*Cronus converters are officially banned*

REGISTRATION/FEES: (Not up yet)
http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration/
Online Venue Registration: $40 plus 1 free raffle ticket. (Ends Augs 22nd)
At The Door Venue Registration: $50
Spectator Fee: $20 plus 1 free raffle ticket.
Schedule is up www.bigegaming.com
After you will have to pay at the door.

SCHEDULE:

8/29
Team tournaments for UMvC3, ultra, DoaU
More info to come.
3v3 $30 for team.
Please be on time.

8/30
Singles tournaments for all games

8/31
Finals

STREAMS:

Main Stream: Team Sp00ky

2nd Stream: Bifuteki

MK9 & Injustice Stream: Kombat Network

Anime Stream: Kick Punch Block.

Gears: Hyperfest

Eric “Big E” Small
(267)-231-8996
[email protected]
Zack “Kattermari” Kattermann
(201)-650-1318
[email protected]
————————
WB8 taxi numbers:
To help you guys get around town for cheap:
Joe: 215-326-9753
Tee: 215-888-7860
If you need a ride hit one of them
Last edited by BigE on Aug 16th, 2014 at 07:30

Last edited:
More info on Injustice single players please?
On their website all the rules are posted, but for some reason the link in the original post sends me to their facebook.
It says the following :
2/3 Rounds
2/3 Matches
3/5 Matches Grand Finals
Stage selection is always random. Loser can opt to rerandom.
Double Elimination
Prizes are 70/20/10 of entry fees

@BigE Can you try to redo the link?

Also E, have you considered doing a 3/5 matches through the entire tournament? alot of people on here are leaning more towards that as being the tournament standard, and Civil war is going to be the first major to do EVERY single match 3/5. you might want to touch base with them AFTER they do their tournament to get some kind of feedback. I PERSONALLY feel this game should be 3 out of 5 the whole way through, but I understand it is a little more time consuming.

Either way you'll see me at summer jam.

Also if there are any other questions, or if someone wants to reiterate or challenge my personal feelings about 3/5, please do so so big E can get some kind of idea on what we wanna see at his tournaments.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Also if there are any other questions, or if someone wants to reiterate or challenge my personal feelings about 3/5, please do so so big E can get some kind of idea on what we wanna see at his tournaments.
Re-iterating.
And that's from a gimmick heavy player that does better in 2/3.
3/5 is just better. More hype, rewards the better player, just the way to go.

On their website all the rules are posted, but for some reason the link in the original post sends me to their facebook.
It says the following :
2/3 Rounds
2/3 Matches
3/5 Matches Grand Finals
Stage selection is always random. Loser can opt to rerandom.
Double Elimination
Prizes are 70/20/10 of entry fees

@BigE Can you try to redo the link?

Also E, have you considered doing a 3/5 matches through the entire tournament? alot of people on here are leaning more towards that as being the tournament standard, and Civil war is going to be the first major to do EVERY single match 3/5. you might want to touch base with them AFTER they do their tournament to get some kind of feedback. I PERSONALLY feel this game should be 3 out of 5 the whole way through, but I understand it is a little more time consuming.

Either way you'll see me at summer jam.
Thanks this will possibly be my first tournament

Thanks this will possibly be my first tournament
Awesome! hope you make it. My suggestion is to say hi to alot of people you might know from watching streams and make sure you ask for games ( I like giving games to anyone who asks) and make sure you get in lots and lots of casuals. No matter how many casuals I get in, I always regret not getting more :(

I also have a question. . I play with standard xbox controller. Wouldnt I need a converter?? I heard people use them on streams n tournaments. . If so. Where can I get a converter

I will probably be there. I hopefully don't have football practice that day. Looking forward to getting in alot of games with everyone. Only thing is it sucks when you know your like the 5th GL there :(

I also have a question. . I play with standard xbox controller. Wouldnt I need a converter?? I heard people use them on streams n tournaments. . If so. Where can I get a converter
I believe injustice will be played on xbox360, do you mean you play on the standard "xbox360" controller??

I will probably be there. I hopefully don't have football practice that day. Looking forward to getting in alot of games with everyone. Only thing is it sucks when you know your like the 5th GL there :(
Come anyway! we'll talk about how much better titan fall has gotten since release :joker: by adding one more gun

Come anyway! we'll talk about how much better titan fall has gotten since release :joker: by adding one more gun
I already traded in Titanfall lol I don't find it fun I like BF4 better. I heard fake Fran and real Fran might come face to face in an epic battle that will change life as we know it. :joker::joker:

who's fake fran? is real fran aware that there is a fake fran out there??
Yes he is aware when he was just a young padaawan his evil half fled from his corrupted soul leaving him as what you know today. The dark half went into exile for thousands of years before returning to our world which he shall lay waste to. Our only chance of survival is Fran himself can destroy the creation which was inside of him. He has the key to the destruction of darkness and the fate of Earth itself . Our world is in Fran's hands and he is the prophet seen many millenium ago by King Uncle Phil. He is our only chance...unless DMS bans him again :(