What's new

ATTENTION NETHEREALM STUDIOS: Handling the story and character of Kratos and God of War in MK9

Going to try and make this brief..

I never played God of War before. In fact, i thought it was a shallow game with a shallow main character. Oh how was i ever wrong. The game and story is deeper than any game ive ever seen. The greek mythology adds infinite depth to the story. Kratos story is also incredibly deep.

You know a game is deep when it brings such closure yet leaves the door wide open for more.

Netherealm Studios, this is just an opinion coming from a person who never played God of War before. I sat and watched God of War 3 from start to finish this weekend at my brothers as well as listened to the entire story from him. The franchise is on an epic level. Please handle the story of kratos very delicately, because God of War is 100% emotionally driven. As well, take into consideration the story and Kratos as a character and how it ties into the story. His vengeance. His closure.. etc. This also means you shouldnt just "throw him in there" so people will buy it. Give him a deep, well thought out story. Something that Kratos deserves as a character from the amount of epicness in God of War 1-3.

That is all. Hopefully they read this. If you havent played God of War 1-3. You need to. Espicially God of War 3.

Pistol

Noob
You need to play the first two, before you say "especially God of War 3".

I've seen your Arkham Asylum combos. Imagine what you could do in God of War.