"Ask Check"

Discussion in 'Media & Arts' started by STORMS, Nov 25, 2010.

1. STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    For our upcoming in-person interview w/ Check at NEC next weekend we would like to take in some questions from the community. So please, post your questions in this thread.

We may not get to all questions depending on how many are submitted but we will do our best.

Thanks.

**Here are all of the questions so far.**

2. SZSR

SZSR Failure due to indolence Staff Member Premium Supporter

How in the world did you get finger dexterity like that?
    Where do you come up with your combos?
    How was the experience facing Hector on the gaming night?

That's all I have, i'd really like the first question to be answered if you can only ask one.
  3. BOSSETTE

BOSSETTE Member

PSN:
    l3OSSETTE
    What was your first reaction when you were mentioned in the MKAST video?
  4. Check

Check Injustice

This is very kind. Thank you, Storms.

Great questions so far, subsmokerai and bossette.
  5. THTB

THTB #BlackRanger Staff Member

XBL:
    x THTB x
    If MK9 proves to be a tournament-worthy game, will you dedicate any time to attending MK9 tournaments?
  6. DanCock

DanCock Cock Master!! Staff Member

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    whats your favorite all time tv show
  7. Mr Roguelike

Mr Roguelike Noob Premium Supporter

PSN:
    MechaTroll
    Burritoes: Delicious or Really Delicious?
    What kind of pad/stick/layout do you use in the combo videos?
  8. Seapeople

Seapeople This one's for you

How long does it usually take for you to find a good new combo?
    What kind of changes do you want to see in MK9 compared to other mortal kombat games?
    Why aren't you officially working with the MK Team yet? lol
  9. STORMS

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Right now, we're looking at this...

Who's to interview Check?
    STORMS as the host w/ guests of Shock, 9.95 and Krayzie Bone

Interview order:
    1. Introductions
    2. Questions from the guys
    3. Questions from the crowd (TYM members, twitter, etc)
    4. Off-topic questions
    5. Closing
    6. Shout-outs

*more subject to come*
  10. Demonium

Demonium Member

Do you like Milfs?
    Do you think we should bomb North Korea?

Put my Q's in Storms.
  11. MKF30

MKF30 We Are Many,You Are But 1 Premium Supporter

Which MK games had the better Announcer voice, oldschool 2D's or the 3D games with computer altered voice?

From just the characters shown so far in MK9, who do you think will be used the most just because "they look good" tier wise?

If you were asked/could do a voice for ANY MK character who would you choose, also if you could choose 3 friends on this site to do voices for certain characters who would they be and what characters would suit them in a future MK game/storymode or something?(example: Dancock does Cage's voice, Master Malone Jax's etc)
  12. AK Juggs

AK Juggs Lose without excuses Staff Member

-Why have you put so much time and effort in the 3D MK's as oppose to the 2D MK's?

-If you could only play one video game for the rest of your life, which game would that be?

-Do you consider yourself the king of combo's? Or do you feel it's a title that the community has given to you.

-If you could make the perfect MK game, which previous MK title would it most likely resemble.
  13. STORMS

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    I know you're just joking, but please do not troll this thread, Demon.
  14. Krayzie

Krayzie Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged! Staff Member

Who are your top 10 most memorable MK players of all time.

What are your top 5 most memorable matches.

What are your top 3 favorite combos.

Have you, or do you consider playing any of the new titles besides MK9? (MVC3, SSFIV AE, Tekken vs SF, SF vs Tekken?)
  15. techn9ne

techn9ne Guest

If you were in charge of designing the mechanics of a Mortal Kombat game, how would you make it?
  16. Check

Check Injustice

Nice stuff, i will try and keep these things in mind regardless if i see you at NEC i will try and answer your questions.

Thanks for the love! Awesome to see this on Thanksgiving.

Weird thing happened today. My dad has some sort of kidney infection, so my day is a little shadowed from that. Keep him in your prayers for goods sake. He seemed to be in a lot of pain and couldnt be with everyone today.
  17. Dr Doggystyle

Dr Doggystyle The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands

Are you already invited by the MK team to fully test your combo skills with the new mortal kombat ?

i think they should cause you rule man !
  18. Check

Check Injustice

Dr. Doggystyle - Your commitment to MK is unmatched, so having that kind of respect from you is amazing, man. You have been a constant supporter towards me since coming here. You know i love constantly meeting new people as the years go by here, so after 10 years in this community to meet someone as special as you is a real treat! Thank you so much for your support/continued support. I have tried to do the same for you, my friend! Thanks for all you do for TYM :)
    _

My dad is feeling 100% better today, so thanks to everyone who took a moment for him.

Just so everyone knows, I have recorded some things lately, so I'm not done with making videos or anything. I did step back after The MKast to reflect on everything though. But yea, i'm really looking forward to helping out for videos for NEC too.

Special shoutout to AREZ for the call last night. Good shit, man.
  19. Evil_Riu48

Evil_Riu48 Moderator Staff Member

question# 1
    who do you thing are the top 4 characters offline in mkd, mka and mkdc and why is the number 1 at the top of your list ?

question# 2

check you are known as a top player . . . you are also known for only fighting against a small amount of players . . .

part 1) why so many players who will love to have a few rounds with you have never been given the change in years ?

part 2) there is a say that you can learn some thing from every fighter you face. . . based on this do you think there is things to be learn by fighting others or you think there is nothing that you can learn from others ?
  20. STORMS

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    By tue looks of it, this interview may be in several parts. I will have clipboards with all of the questions typed out with the authors name for credit.
  21. STORMS

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Check will answer the questions in about a week when we're all at NEC. ;)
  22. SZSR

SZSR Failure due to indolence Staff Member Premium Supporter

One more question I thought of last night,
    How do you find out about character comboabilities by simply watching the videos? I'm watching the same videos but I don't understand what's happening half the time...
  23. Evil_Riu48

Evil_Riu48 Moderator Staff Member

wait a second check think you are taking my question complete wrong. i never wanted to make you look like a pussy or anything like it. i think my question was asked with a good level of respect on it.

i don't know if you like or don't like this question but i do know many people in here would like you to answere it.

check face it your very famous but remember that fame is not 100% beauty most of the time it comes with some controversy and yes this one is your controversy. . . by asking this i just gave you the change to end your controversy which you like it or not is it there in your career as a player.
  24. DanCock

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    hey guys i just deleted a few posts. im going to delete a few more. can we just keep this thread to actual Legit Questions..

enough with being funny.

i normally dont delete posts but i can see them being taken the wrong way. ill be sending a pm to those that need to just stay away from this thread.. thanks :)
  25. DanCock

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    hmm not sure who had a problem with check not facing them. in MKD and MKA he faced all the top players. i think when he started focusing on combos thats when he just declined playing folks possibly.