What's new

Match Footage Ares MU FT20 series - The Art of War!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Zyphox some of your conversions man, so salty, and i know there had to have been major salt for the american shennanys. Excellent display of the MU good sir, i wish i coulda played you in winners finals of WB but fran had to go and only a true master my ass

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
@Zyphox some of your conversions man, so salty, and i know there had to have been major salt for the american shennanys. Excellent display of the MU good sir, i wish i coulda played you in winners finals of WB but fran had to go and only a true master my ass
you probably could have won, i still don't know jack shit about the MU good thing you recorded it just incase we ever meet in tournament, we all know breaking wordzz won't go to a tournament :DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Aquaman, I believe you could be much more successful in general if you just convert everything, it pains me to see dropped combos.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Aquaman, I believe you could be much more successful in general if you just convert everything, it pains me to see dropped combos.
ares is actually a execution heavy character it feels now, all the corner setups frames turn situations into entirely new situations, luckily playing him so long i have really good converts off of fuck ups lol

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
ares is actually a execution heavy character it feels now, all the corner setups frames turn situations into entirely new situations, luckily playing him so long i have really good converts off of fuck ups lol
Meh, thats what you get for having wonky ass normal hitboxes.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
you probably could have won, i still don't know jack shit about the MU good thing you recorded it just incase we ever meet in tournament, we all know breaking wordzz won't go to a tournament :DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE
im going to ufgt so get rdy to piss urself

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I would love to fight a good ares! Don't have much experience in that matchup so add me if you want. GT:DarkSydeDash

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
It's so hard trying to get match up experience online! It seems like I have to journey through the forest of super scrubs before I can even have a chance to play a good match SMH... If anyone on psn wants to run some sets I'm always on. archangel-44