What's new

Ares "God of War" Appears in Injustice Comic #9

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Ares was announced to be in the game months ago alongside Shazam, Doomsday, Black Adam, Sinestro, and Raven, but there hasn't been a mention of him from NRS until now. They showed Raven in comic #8 and it looks like they are keeping up the pattern this week and announcing Ares.

During an interview, Adam Urbano even mentioned that he wants to make lesser known characters like Ares more relevant and cool to the public. It makes you wonder how exactly they plan to make Ares in this game.

How do you think he will be implemented into Injustice? How do you think his moveset will look like?

I don't know much about the god of war, but from what I've briefly read up on him it looks like he has the power to manipulate any kind of weapon with just his mind. This in itself in combination with his strength could make a unique character, but who knows. What do you all think?

"Wonder Woman takes the spotlight and takes on an entire army. But Ares, God of War, is not exactly pleased by this course of action."

http://link.email-dcentertainment.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=OC1gZ-sj0xq1ymYNqoMEXe_V&msgVersion=web

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Ares going to be my main, since Xbox didn't have kratos, it looks like ill be maining the origional god of war.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I said it once and I'll say it again.Ares has the potencial to be the catalyst and the reason why every fighter seems to be in equal ground AKA why Batman survives being punched into space.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wouldn't be surprised if hes a Boss character seems to suit NRS's style of boss's and he is a "GOD" hence the title

EDIT im even more certain for him being a boss now, reading he can manipulate shit around him, in a game that puts emphases' on using shit thats around you!!!

think about it
Ares "GOD of War" with the power off object manipulation + A Stage (maybe final) full of deadly hazards = Epic Boss fight

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I said it once and I'll say it again.Ares has the potencial to be the catalyst and the reason why every fighter seems to be in equal ground AKA why Batman survives being punched into space.
thought the reason behind this was Its a Fucking game
I don't remember people complaining about this with MvC3