What's new

Are you gonna miss your main?

Have you become attached to your main

• Total voters
Not necessarily. I jump into a wide range of games and mix it up with just about whatever... One style for me on one game could be radically different on MKX...

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Looks like you're trying to get me banned more so than making any valid points...
you have a bad reputation around here for being horrible at fighting games and boasting about your rank when it means nothing, I dont hate you, i am just informing you that you are on thin ice around here and that you will have to work harder than most to earn peoples respect around here, im sorry dude, just the truth of the state you are in.

you have a bad reputation around here for being horrible at fighting games and boasting about your rank when it means nothing, I dont hate you, i am just informing you that you are on thin ice around here and that you will have to work harder than most to earn peoples respect around here, im sorry dude, just the truth of the state you are in.
I sense fear in your heart...

Any time you (or any one else) wants to debate me about the merits of online ranking, please keep in mind that I run a radio show.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I sense fear in your heart...
no not really, just informing you dude, i prefer not to be disrespectful of someone that i havent met or played. as you can see you have already been under a hailstorm of hate from just being here. I could care less about your playstyle, just dont expect people here to respect you very quickly. you will have to earn that respect.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
No one has replaced my love for Raven yet. Our run was too real together, playing strong against the highest levels of competition in the entire community (except when we got utterly annihilated by every Doomsday player on TYM lol).

Cyber Kano and Full Auto Jacqui have been fun so far. I play well with them but I haven't gotten the same love for them as I did Raven yet.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Wonder Woman was my one and only since day one. But im confident she'll make a return in INJ 2 though. So its more of a long break rather than a complete goodbye.

For now its back to my first bae Tanya. Just days away @__@

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I miss Hawkgirl and Raven :(
I had high hopes early on that spectral Ermac might be a cool fusion of both their styles but we all know how that turned out ~__~;

Jacqui, LK, and Kano are all fun so far and I'm enjoying the game, but Hawkgirl is the one true bae <3

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
I miss Aquaman so much. Favorite hero, and most fun to play in Injustice. I didn't pick him because he was easy, that was just coincidence, but I did so to spite everyone who ever told me he was a terrible superhero.

I miss Johnny from MK9, his MKX version just isn't as fun for me.

MKX hasn't been out too long but I have a trinity of characters I know well (Jason, Raiden, Quan Chi) and I have most others played pretty frequently. I enjoy suing as almost everyone in a fighting game and this one is no exception. I'm sure when I've finally settled on who my main is I'll become attached but we still have some time. Won't see Injustice 2 until next year, and it won't be released until 2017 if they stay on current schedule. So we'll see how it goes