What's new

[Sep 15, 2015] The Return of the Atlanta Kombat Arena Weekly Tuesdays Live from... (Atlanta, GA)

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
It's been a long time TYM. I've missed you and I'm glad to be back. About 13 months ago I realized that in order to pursue my passion and do my part to push our community forward, I needed to disconnect from it altogether. We are all proud at Yomi to unveil our project and begin a movement that I believe will change our culture for the better. This Tuesday an entity that has never existed in this form or magnitude will open it's doors and host it's first weekly local tournament, starting with the Atlanta Kombat Arena.

Yomi isn't just a venue, an arcade, or land center. It's the first brick and mortar event space and private club completely devoted to the FGC. We are not only hosting weekly tournaments for nearly 20 fighting games and monthlies with huge cash pots and a stream that truly stands out. We're a 24/7 training facility and hang out open to members only for as low as $30 a month. Our entire mission is to evolve the way we train, entertain and educate in order to propel the FGC to it's rightful place in the e-sports world. We are determined to accomplish this mission by relentlessly innovating the entire fighting game tournament scene at every level.

There's so much more to talk about but in time my brothers and sisters, in time. Thanks for keeping things moving forward and hype NRS, TYM and fellow FGC friends. I'll just leave you with this,

Last edited by a moderator:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Holy shit! This is going to be awesome. It sucks y'all picked the ONE day next week that I can't make it (21st), but I'll be there next week when I can!

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
Wish that I could attend but I've work that evening. Looking forward to the footage most definitely.