What's new

[Apr 21, 2012] Project MrE's Kharacter Kombat (2nd tournament season 1) (Rotterdam)

Project MrE presents the second Mortal Kombat tournament for its first season called Kharacter Kombat
In this tournament players must choose one character for the entire tournament.
This tournament will be held in the basement in Rotterdam on 21 april 2012
Pre sale participation tickets are €20
Participation tickets @ the door are €25
Pre sale spectator tickets are €5
Spectator tickets @ the door are €10

Tickets are available @ our Facebook page :

mk new flyer.jpg

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
Present!

Can we arrange the payment like last time?
I will let you know one of these days how much people i will bring.
Also, are the rankings from the previous tournament online?

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
Looks promising, very. Well too bad the 21st isn't on Friday or on Sunday :(. Otherwise I would've attended that tournament with my main any day.

Have fun gentlemen ...

Edit: Kan de datum niet aangepast worden? Een week eerder of later misschien? Hoewel dit andere hun schema zou kunnen verkloten ...

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
not if your main is Sub Zero and you are trapped facing Kitana, Kenshi, Kabal etc. anyways I'll do my best :)
fuck that shit.. i main sub zero 2
just focus on the strength of you caracther n weaknesses

if your afraid of losing 2 a bad matchup before fighting your opponent
you allready lost man..

& ofcourse im back on my mk shit LEGGO PPL!

NKZero

Noob
fuck that shit.. i main sub zero 2
just focus on the strength of you caracther n weaknesses

if your afraid of losing 2 a bad matchup before fighting your opponent
you allready lost man..

& ofcourse im back on my mk shit LEGGO PPL!
you're right. just gotta work on those match-ups. would be nice though to bring out a pocket Cage or Sektor in case I really am struggling. watched ur vids btw. Nice Sub!

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
you're right. just gotta work on those match-ups. would be nice though to bring out a pocket Cage or Sektor in case I really am struggling. watched ur vids btw. Nice Sub!
thank you.. those vidss haha im not proud of that man..
but it was my fault i got outplayed.. i know what i got 2 do for the next tourneys
after school im going back 2 the lab and try 2 develop sum new tech

NKZero

Noob
thank you.. those vidss haha im not proud of that man..
but it was my fault i got outplayed.. i know what i got 2 do for the next tourneys
after school im going back 2 the lab and try 2 develop sum new tech
you did well especially for those tough match-ups. i really like that B2 trick in the corner but it is not worth it mid-screen. tech roll negates the B2 and you've wasted a damage extension opportunity. in the corner, they are trapped and if you cancel B2 and clone and they try to jump, you catch them.

NKZero

Noob
i know.. sumtimes i just use it 2 check people..
but im not gonna speak about any strategy/tech on the forum no more..
i just will show it during the tournament ;) haha

i hope you will play a awesome sub april 21..
hopefully we could do sum mirror matches
i hope so. unfortunately i have only played once this year lol and that was for 3 hours. ive been travelling thats why im in Rotterdam (dont live here). i may be rusty but my information is still there. hope you represent Sub well too :)

NKZero

Noob
oo okay and you dont hacver any options on playing mk9?
all the tournaments i did played i became 2x 2nd and 1x 1st..
and won a couple of money matches.. i do think i represent sub well in this country haha lol
no. but Solid S14 may come over to my flat and bring his Ps3 for some casuals and I may see Djack as well.....if you want to come over you are more than welcome but you need to bring a Ps3 lol! well done on tourney results.

NKZero

Noob
im very busy with school at the moment this semester is killing me..
so im very tired after school and i just want 2 stay home..
hopefully i wil come join one day.. i got solid_s14 on Blackberry messenger so i will contact him ;)
fair enough. also are we allowed to use Ps3 controllers in the tourney? i dont have any controller but I can get hold of a Ps3 one im sure. as for another one...i dont know what to do

NKZero

Noob
yes we are allowed 2 use ps3 pads.. i believe its a tournament on ps3 cuz big part of our community only plays ps3..
i think im gon participate with a new pad i have orderd..
thats awesome. thank God i dont have to deal with all that converter jazz...

wow cannot wait to attend....but may I ask Project MrE why we can only use 1 character?
first tournament was a versus tournament second tournament is a 1 character tournament 3rd tournament is a normal tournament . Those three tournaments will determine the ranking over a a season. Each season we will give these three mk tournaments.

NKZero

Noob
first tournament was a versus tournament second tournament is a 1 character tournament 3rd tournament is a normal tournament . Those three tournaments will determine the ranking over a a season. Each season we will give these three mk tournaments.
d'you have any idea if the 3rd tournament is before 25th May? Also I hope I finish 1st and run back to London so that if you do the rankings I will stay first and not play :p. This is on Ps3?

d'you have any idea if the 3rd tournament is before 25th May? Also I hope I finish 1st and run back to London so that if you do the rankings I will stay first and not play :p. This is on Ps3?
yes this is ps3 . If i can get more than 12 people for xbox I might consider having a tournament for them 2

yes this is ps3 . If i can get more than 12 people for xbox I might consider having a tournament for them 2
I dont think its posible for me to have it before the 25 I'm kinda aiming for 26 cuz i'll be out of country myself from 4 to 20 may . I hope you dont have your train ticket yet so you'll be able to go on 27 and still make it for the 26th of may :)

Looks promising, very. Well too bad the 21st isn't on Friday or on Sunday :(. Otherwise I would've attended that tournament with my main any day.

Have fun gentlemen ...

Edit: Kan de datum niet aangepast worden? Een week eerder of later misschien? Hoewel dit andere hun schema zou kunnen verkloten ...
helaas kan ik geen andere datum pakken sorry you have to miss this we were looking forward to see scorpion in action again

than i dont know if i will participate.. i will just wait and see if you can confirm the amount of players.. if its just 12 ppl im not gonna come
Ik snap het maar de commmunity is klein we need all the support we can get more people involved to participate Zoweizo haal je het inschrijf geld wel uit de prijzen