What's new

[Apr 18, 2015] Mozart Kombat - X Days (Vienna)

st9rm

viennality.com
Hi there guys!

I've been planning to celebrate the release of Mortal Kombat X by organizing a tournament, shortly after the release of our beloved MK X
The tournament will be called Mozart Kombat - X Days and will be held in the capital city of Austria, Vienna

Where: Virtual Dojo Vienna (best place to be, when it comes to finding an offline FGC in Austria)
www.virtualdojo.at
Venue impression: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.351336035037896.1073741843.133303440174491&type=3

Games: Mortal Kombat X + Mortal Kombat 9
Entry Fee: 10€ per game, 15€ for MKX + MK9
Console: MK X: PS4, MK 9: to be decided
Rough Schedule 17th - 19th April 2015:
Friday: Casuals
Saturday: Pools starting at around 1PM CET
Sunday: Top 8 / Casuals afterwards
Prices: depending on how many people participating, there will be at least 200€ for MK X and at least 100€ for MK9 to be won (coming from my own pocket, if not enough people manage to come)
Pot will be split 60/30/10

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/593152604162180/

Everything will be streamed on our official twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/virtualdojovienna)

I'm especially looking at all the european players out there and hope that some of you guys can participate and visit us in the Dojo.

@Grs_Haze
@Qwark28
@The-Bizzle
@MAPUSA
@Moonspell
@rubmytaco
@TendouTensei
@MK_Al
@jokey77
@Nivek
@PND_Ketchup
@PND_Mustard
@UsedForGlue

Feel free to tag people, who might want to participate

(I'll add further information as soon as possible, if questions occur, feel free to reply to the thread or send me a message

Please Promote @STORMS

Last edited:

jokey77

Character Loyalist
I'll be there for sure! Besides I might organize an afterparty! :rolleyes:
Just asking: Will we use an XBox, PS3- or PS4-version?

wow this location looks small but awesome! i dont think im going to this one, i feel like on the first mkx weekend i wanna grind AF at home, but this is for sure interesting for future MK Events if you have some.

edit: also found i gotta work that friday, but i m down for future events

Last edited:

st9rm

viennality.com
when do casuals begin and end on friday and when will it end on sunday?
i'd say at friday evening until sunday evening
there will be another tourney at this weekend as well, games played are usfiv, marvel and guilty gear, so there will also always be people to play with :)

st9rm

viennality.com
I'll be there for sure! Besides I might organize an afterparty! :rolleyes:
Just asking: Will we use an XBox, PS3- or PS4-version?
We will play MK X on a PS4, will bring mine and might buy another one for the tournament
Mk9 will be played on PS3 or Xbox 360, depending on what people prefer

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
That's great!! But imo it's too soon for us because surely we will have our national tournaments going on at this time(at least for the first month)...we will go for sure abroad the months after..BUT we will keep it in mind about Austria!! @st9rm